• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Void - Still Available After April?

mhaigalodon

Earning My Ears
Hello!

I have been trying to see if we can get The Void tickets (the Star Wars VR experience) for sometime during our June 2-9 trip, but it looks like they only have tickets available through the end of April when you check the website. Do they only sell a couple months in advance, or is it leaving??

Thanks!

It was extended through the end of April a month or so ago. I can't see it going anywhere yet so I am sure they will extend it again soon.

We went to the experience last week while at WDW. The tickets became available about 30 days prior online.

Hello!

I have been trying to see if we can get The Void tickets (the Star Wars VR experience) for sometime during our June 2-9 trip, but it looks like they only have tickets available through the end of April when you check the website. Do they only sell a couple months in advance, or is it leaving??

Thanks!
What is the VOID?

Question about the Void, is it possible to book a party of one? I don't mind being grouped with others. I assume it needs a full group to work. Thanks.

Yes, one person can join another group. When we were there at the holidays, they were joining groups together to make up to a 4 person group where it made sense. Some groups we saw go in were only 2 or 3. Enjoy!

Question about the Void, is it possible to book a party of one? I don't mind being grouped with others. I assume it needs a full group to work. Thanks.
You definitely can. I did but met friends there to join up and made a group of 3. Groups of 3-4 work best for this experience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter