The walking dead amc #2

I don't do fb but I'm glad I'm not alone. That was hard to see, call me a ninny lol

Yeah, lots of people are upset and feel like they went too far. I have to admit, I just about reached my breaking point when Rick was being forced to cut off Carls arm. Even though it didn't happen, the lead up to it was excruciating. I just about passed out.

I think I am at my limit...I played ipad games to keep mind off of TV screen. Dh and ds still are hooked but I don't stomach human violence super well.

Yup, I was on the computer with Christmas music cranked up til the last 5 minutes. I do think I'm about done with the show. Too far. Too much. I'll give next week a whirl to see if they show Carol & Morgan, but this human atrocity it's become...not my cup of tea. Very far from the survival story it started as which I loved.

Yup, I was on the computer with Christmas music cranked up til the last 5 minutes. I do think I'm about done with the show. Too far. Too much. I'll give next week a whirl to see if they show Carol & Morgan, but this human atrocity it's become...not my cup of tea. Very far from the survival story it started as which I loved.

I felt that way about the group when they so easily killed off who they believe were "Neagan" last season in order to get things from the Hilltop. I felt the group had lost their humanity. I am hoping this story line brings that back to them.

I am completely and totally addicted to this show

This is my type of tv series

No matter what goes down, I'm still in

Quite enjoy the gore
I'm hooked and will stay watching the show until the series ends

One was obvious since he was Lucilled in the graphic novels. And the other because of his posture you just new it pissed Negan off.

Negan is my new favorite character, Daryl is 2nd and I am liking Eugene more & more. I can't wait to see how much they vary from the novels & how much they keep. I am hoping that King Ezekial is more like the novels than not.

I am about 3/4 through Compendium 3 & want 4 to come out soon. PLEASE!!!!!! Or I guess I will just being buying each edition :thumbsup2

Oh for anyone who hasn't read them, they are very very R rated. Be warned, I would not let young kids read them. Lot more sex between characters you would never think of.

Yea agree marchand63 Negan is a great actor and fits the role totally

He is my favorite character after Daryl

Kinda funny because my dh thinks its become a soap opera and misses the gore violence from the first couple of seasons(I almost stopped watching after season 1 because it was too much). He didn't watch it yet, but I couldn't wait. This will be his cup of tea. It was way too graphic for me, but I don't find the last few seasons graphic.

Kinda funny because my dh thinks its become a soap opera and misses the gore violence from the first couple of seasons(I almost stopped watching after season 1 because it was too much).
See, the whole reason I liked the show was it was about people trying to survive, trying to remain as true to themselves as much as possible (or finding out who they really were!). And yes, there were bad guys, but mostly just dead people trying to eat you. I really hate sadistic sick people and what they do. So yeah, this kind of kills it for me. And I have felt this way for a while. Who knows, maybe the show will pivot on this and get better. If not, there's plenty of people who love the sadism and gore who will take my place.

See, the whole reason I liked the show was it was about people trying to survive, trying to remain as true to themselves as much as possible (or finding out who they really were!). And yes, there were bad guys, but mostly just dead people trying to eat you. I really hate sadistic sick people and what they do. So yeah, this kind of kills it for me. And I have felt this way for a while. Who knows, maybe the show will pivot on this and get better. If not, there's plenty of people who love the sadism and gore who will take my place.

Oh if it sticks anywhere near the books - it ain't getting better anytime soon. 4 factions - Hilltop, Alexandria, The Kingdom & Saviors - nope going to be bloody for awhile.

I think I am at my limit...I played ipad games to keep mind off of TV screen. Dh and ds still are hooked but I don't stomach human violence super well.

Haha. I did that too. It was way too graphic for me. Playing two dots on my phone was the only way I was able to stay in the room.

Am I the only one who finds Negan to be too over the top? Not because he Lucilled people or stuff like that, but just the dialogue/acting in general. No offense to Jeffrey Dean Morgan whom I love, but the way the character is written...the whole episode of Negan going on and on about how bad*** he is got to be pretty annoying.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter