The walking dead amc #2

I commented on Carl holding her while they were walking too, it was so sweet. Yes, I was crying too LOL. I was actually surprised, based on how dark the finale was, and the beginning of this episode was, that they gave us such happy stuff for a few minutes. Loved it!
When Daryl set his head on Carols chest, I think I melted :lovestruc

It was nice to end on a happy note, Carol and Daryl... Judith with Rick and Carl. I confess I kept waiting for something horrid to happen to Judith in the end... like another deer and Carl moment.

GOing back to Terminus and Carol, I also was totally creeped out by all the stuffed animals and toys on the table in Terminus, from the belongings of all those who had been eaten by the Terminites, those were a lot of toys :worried:

I actually think that if Daryl hooks up with someone it will be Beth not Carol. I like Daryl and Carol together but not in a romantic way. He is so confused about loving someone and being loved though I wonder if he ever will have an intimate relationship.

I think Beth is way to young for Daryl. Wasn't she 14 in season 2? That would make her 18 or close to it. I don't think they will make them a couple.

I agree with you, I don't see Carol and Daryl in a romantic way anymore. Too much time has passed and their bond seems more like family, siblings than love interests.

We're all waiting to see if Daryl hooks up! lol :rotfl:

I know this is non-spoiler thread and others have said things that happened on the show so hope no one gets all mad that I ruined something for them......never know the appropriate time frame after a show that we are allowed to post :confused3 with PVR/DVR it could be days before someone watches! ;)

So the first walker who walked onto the tracks when Carol, Tyrese and Judith were there...she had blonde hair, half her head destroyed/gone, handcuff on her wrist...anyone else notice she was a lot like Andrea when she died?

Andrea had light grey sweater so did zombie, Andrea had bit darker grey striped shirt under, zombie had a little lighter grey striped shirt, both had jeans and brown belt plus of course the handcuff on wrist, oh and the boots

I know Michonne shot her when she turned but they are eerily similar....

I noticed the handcuff on that walker, they kind of quickly zoomed in on it. Not sure if it was Andrea, seems like they would have mentioned that on TD because that would have been huge. Plus, Andrea did not have on boots, she was barefoot, she took off her boots to get the pliers.

I noticed the handcuff on that walker, they kind of quickly zoomed in on it. Not sure if it was Andrea, seems like they would have mentioned that on TD because that would have been huge. Plus, Andrea did not have on boots, she was barefoot, she took off her boots to get the pliers.

I agree with all of this. We also noticed the handcuffs, and yes, she was barefoot. Plus she shot herself, Michonne just stayed with her. No way Andrea would ever not shoot herself after all she had seen.

No, that was not Andrea!

GOing back to Terminus and Carol, I also was totally creeped out by all the stuffed animals and toys on the table in Terminus, from the belongings of all those who had been eaten by the Terminites, those were a lot of toys :worried:

Yeah that made me sad. :( The watch in that scene was Rick's watch. But the Termites got it from Sam, who Rick gave it to during Season 4, and who was the first guy killed over the trough.

I agree with all of this. We also noticed the handcuffs, and yes, she was barefoot. Plus she shot herself, Michonne just stayed with her. No way Andrea would ever not shoot herself after all she had seen.

No, we all know it can't be Andrea as Michonne would have made sure she was dead, just one of those TWD moments when one incident reminds you of a past character/moment or they put in without drawing too much attention to it.

Kind of like the painting Michonne found when Rick, Carl and herself were checking houses then much later on you see that it was Mary from Terminus in the painting.

Plus Rick brought Andrea's body back to the prison with them when they came back with the Woodbury people. You can see it covered in a sheet in the back of the truck and he nods at Carol when she saw it to confirm who it was. So she's buried at the prison.

Since they focused on the handcuffs, I actually wonder if it has something to do with where Beth is being kept. In the previews, they showed Beth with a woman in a cop or security uniform. I think we'll find out who that walker is when we find out about Beth's situation.

I think the walker could have been a "nod" to Andrea, but not Andrea. If you go to youtube and watch the scene where Andrea dies, she is wearing the same grey stripped shirt, jeans, belt as the walker Carol killed. The writers are supposedly always putting "Easter eggs" in the shows so who knows.

I love this thread!!! There are so many things that I don't pick up on while watching the show that all of you notice :thumbsup2

I did - found out on Talking Dead that the tattoo guy that Rick and co. freed was the same guy you see taking the Terminus women in the flashback.

Totally didn't catch that. I have TD on my DVR to watch tonight.

It was the guy from the house that Rick and Carol were in, when he made Carol leave the prison. They were a couple, and the girl died, but we never saw the guy again.
Ahhhh, and now the lightbulb just came on, that was Rick's watch she picked up in the room!!!

I thought that was Rick's watch but it just didn't click that it was the same guy. Funny because I knew something about him was familiar but I couldn't place it. Then I was just covering my eyes at the rest of the scene and tried to put it out of my mind :rotfl2: I could have done with out the trough scene.

I am also skeptical of Eugene's story about how he is going to flip the script on the zombies. Since last season DH keeps saying there is no way that guy is a scientist, but I disagreed with him. After the scene where he talks about the cure, I was starting to see what dh is saying. Anyone else? If that is not who he is...who is he?

DH was saying the same thing last night. He doesn't think he is a scientist either.

And when Dayrl just ran to her like that?? Forget it, I was done... :sad:

Best part of the whole show :thumbsup2

I know this is non-spoiler thread and others have said things that happened on the show so hope no one gets all mad that I ruined something for them......never know the appropriate time frame after a show that we are allowed to post :confused3 with PVR/DVR it could be days before someone watches! ;)

So the first walker who walked onto the tracks when Carol, Tyrese and Judith were there...she had blonde hair, half her head destroyed/gone, handcuff on her wrist...anyone else notice she was a lot like Andrea when she died?

Andrea had light grey sweater so did zombie, Andrea had bit darker grey striped shirt under, zombie had a little lighter grey striped shirt, both had jeans and brown belt plus of course the handcuff on wrist, oh and the boots

I know Michonne shot her when she turned but they are eerily similar....

I didn't think it was Andrea but the handcuffs definitely caught my attention. I know there will be more to that story.

Since they focused on the handcuffs, I actually wonder if it has something to do with where Beth is being kept. In the previews, they showed Beth with a woman in a cop or security uniform. I think we'll find out who that walker is when we find out about Beth's situation.

That is what I was thinking too.

I loved the ending last night. When the attack first started on Terminus, DH and I pretty much knew it was Carol but he was throwing out other ideas and mentioned Morgan. So we were both super happy to see him in the final scene. :thumbsup2

DH told me that he wants to wait until the season is over to watch the rest though because he was so tired of all the commercial breaks. It really is getting hard to watch 6 minutes of show, 4 minutes of commercials. But there is no way that I won't be tuning in next Sunday :lmao:

Spoiler in white for Eugene from the comics:

Thanks!!! My dad read the comics(big comic nerd;) ) and has told me some good tidbits. I love minispoilers like that. I wonder if they will keep it in. He told me that the people at terminus were going to be cannibals because while it wasn't exactly like that in the comic books there was a similar story line...oddly something my DH called from the get go without knowing anything about the comics.

I think the walker could have been a "nod" to Andrea, but not Andrea. If you go to youtube and watch the scene where Andrea dies, she is wearing the same grey stripped shirt, jeans, belt as the walker Carol killed. The writers are supposedly always putting "Easter eggs" in the shows so who knows.

Half of the walkers head blown away as well still makes me wonder...I agree on the "Easter egg", like Mary in the painting way before she was actually "in" the show

I think Beth is way to young for Daryl. Wasn't she 14 in season 2? That would make her 18 or close to it. I don't think they will make them a couple.

I agree with you, I don't see Carol and Daryl in a romantic way anymore. Too much time has passed and their bond seems more like family, siblings than love interests.

We're all waiting to see if Daryl hooks up! lol :rotfl:

She was 16 when the show started, but that is still pretty young.Anything I find on Daryl's age is 30's-40's. Either way maybe not a good fit, but I still got the vibe between them when they were alone. Maybe in a postapocalyptic world it is more acceptable for him to date an 18 yr old girl.

She was 16 when the show started, but that is still pretty young.Anything I find on Daryl's age is 30's-40's. Either way maybe not a good fit, but I still got the vibe between them when they were alone. Maybe in a postapocalyptic world it is more acceptable for him to date an 18 yr old girl.

I'm down with the post-apocalyptic thing making the "rules" all kind of moot, but I felt the vibe was more big brother than anything else. At least, that's what I'm hoping for. :) Carol and Daryl seem so meant to be, and their reunion was awesome. Now when Beth comes back, the last thing I want to see is a post-apocalyptic love triangle. That would just make things so much worse. I feel like they are going to keep Daryl as the lone, rugged single dude for as long as they can.

I'm down with the post-apocalyptic thing making the "rules" all kind of moot, but I felt the vibe was more big brother than anything else. At least, that's what I'm hoping for. :) Carol and Daryl seem so meant to be, and their reunion was awesome. Now when Beth comes back, the last thing I want to see is a post-apocalyptic love triangle. That would just make things so much worse. I feel like they are going to keep Daryl as the lone, rugged single dude for as long as they can.

Agree with every word!!!!:)

I hope they keep him the silent loner type too, just much sexier than the attached guy

It was the guy from the house that Rick and Carol were in, when he made Carol leave the prison. They were a couple, and the girl died, but we never saw the guy again.
Ahhhh, and now the lightbulb just came on, that was Rick's watch she picked up in the room!!!

That guy was in the episode but it was not the tattoo guy from the container. The young guy from the house, now in Gotham was the first guy at the trough. Chris on TD joked how they flew him back for one day, & when he said where are my lines :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The container guy was one of the ones who took Terminus into being cannibal town.

I like how the left Mary to get eaten - poetic justice at its best:thumbsup2

That guy was in the episode but it was not the tattoo guy from the container. The young guy from the house, now in Gotham was the first guy at the trough. Chris on TD joked how they flew him back for one day, & when he said where are my lines :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

The container guy was one of the ones who took Terminus into being cannibal town.

Yes, I know that, this is what I answered...

<<And then more loudness during the Talking Dead, when they told us who the first trough victim was.
Who was it? I dropped cable but can't wait a year or more for Netflix so I buy "The Walking Dead" episodes a day later on amazon. Watched it first thing this am but I don't buy "The Talking Dead">>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter