The walking dead amc #2

People that do that kind of shady crap at Cons just piss me off. :headache:

Norman Reedus is one of the nicest celebrities that do these Cons. Yes people are paying big money for photo ops, meet and greets and autographs but that does not give you free reign to pull these types of shenanigans. It's people like this woman who now will cause a change in protocol for the photo ops. Jerks.

Oh my goodness what a whacko! Now they will probably be more strict with fans having access to them at the cons. What on earth was she thinking???!!!! You can't bite people!!! I wonder if she broke the skin, he will need antibiotics if she did.

I saw that t-shirt photo on his Instagram this morning and wondered what brought that on, now I know. I wondered if maybe she was exaggerating some but no, at least not according to TMZ, which I know people think is a trash but I'll admit to reading the headlines every so often.

http://www.tmz.com/2015/12/07/norman-reedus-bite/

A female fan bit "The Walking Dead" star Norman Reedus on his chest at a zombie convention this weekend ... but the biter is now off the hook according to law enforcement sources.

Cops tell TMZ, Reedus -- who wasn't hurt during the attack -- declined to press charges against the biter since it was only a nibble.

A rep for New Jersey's Walker Stalker Con says event security was standing a couple feet from Reedus when the fan opened her mouth and tried to take a chunk out of his chest.

Cops and event security jumped into action and booted the biter from the convention. The rep says the woman has been banned from all future Walker Stalker conventions and other sponsored events where Norman is present.

Reedus didn't seek any medical attention -- the bite didn't break the skin -- and he was able to continue the meet and greet."

I am watching Badlands. The writing is kinda blech (like a little rushed and not well thought out)...but so was TWD to me at first.

I just can't get into it. It feels too "soap opera-ish" like who is sleeping with who type stuff. Add in a bunch of fighting.

There's another article online about the biting.
http://www.thewalkingdead.com/norman-reedus-bitten-by-fan/

Here's just part of it "...informed him she sometimes imagines them being married (red flag). She continued to say this was their anniversary (double red flag) ..."

I bet you he was wishing Dwight didn't steal his crossbow. It would have come in handy on Saturday I'm sure. Lol!

Michael Rooker's reaction when it happened was so Merle...."what the **** was that?!?"

There's another article online about the biting.
http://www.thewalkingdead.com/norman-reedus-bitten-by-fan/

Here's just part of it "...informed him she sometimes imagines them being married (red flag). She continued to say this was their anniversary (double red flag) ..."

Yikes!! It makes me sad when people older than 14 are that celebrity obsessed...sure, I planned my wedding with Benny the Jet Rodriguez, but I was 12. Don't get me wrong, I love Daryl, but boundaries and common sense lady!!

"We won't all make it, and we don't handle it well."....so says Norman Reedus. OUCH!!!

Hello Walking Dead Fam!

Giving our thread a little bump now that we only have eight days to go - I've missed you all!!

I heard this new episode is going to be nuts. I'm so ready, but not ready at the same time! Lol!!!

WOO HOO!!! So glad it is time for some Dead again ;)

"We won't all make it, and we don't handle it well."....so says Norman Reedus. OUCH!!!

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good at all. After the roller coaster that was the first 1/2 of the season, I'm not sure I'm ready for that ;)

FYI, some of the Cast will be on Inside the Actors Studio with James Lipton. It will air on 2/11 on Bravo at 8pm (EST).

I can't wait!!! I am a little nervous for the season finale and finding out who will not be coming back next season.

Just an FYI for all my fellow deadhead's :), TWD is playing on AMC right now, S1E1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter