The walking dead amc #2

I'm getting to the party a little late. I half-way paid attention to Season 5 when DH was watching, then we watched the entire last season together, so I've been playing catch up during the break. Almost done. And excited for next Sunday.

I love those early episodes. I never get tired of watching them :love::love:
They are SO different in look and feel! (not meaning physical appearance necessarily, but the story). Not sure if it's the writers/directors or what, but LOVED Season 1 and some of the recent season's have not had the good "feel" for me. Still love it, but they lost that "magic" a little.

Series marathon starts tomorrow morning on AMC!
Yay maternity leave!
The-Walking-Dead-image-the-walking-dead-36635736-640-345.jpg

I read that many are supposed to be killed on the season opener! Oh no!!

I have a feeling the ones killed will be minor characters though like some background people, maybe the doctor lady, Jessie. I don't think they will kill andy main characters. I think they introduce new characters, get us familiar with them, then kill them off because they have been known for killing off characters and they don't want to touch the main characters.

I have a feeling they were setting us up to lose Abraham. They tend to use the openers as major death scenes, so I won't be surprised if a lot of Alexandrians get lost.

I don't think any of them are safe
Would not be surprised when main characters are killed off

I have a feeling they were setting us up to lose Abraham. They tend to use the openers as major death scenes, so I won't be surprised if a lot of Alexandrians get lost.

Have you read the comics? I'm not saying any more. :rolleyes1

i have the graphic novels and love them.
but, i also love the tv show

i think the sunday show will be great...

I love love LOVE season 2. I watched the last few episodes of season 1 last Sunday. There is just something about the last couple of seasons that I just can't put my finger on. Probably that I just miss Hershel terribly. LOL.

A little spoilerish below if you have not watched the beginning.........

I'm confused about the first 3 minutes!! That character was supposed to be a big deal right? The one done in by the blow torch? I though a whole new story line was opening up with him? Chatter was that everyone was thrilled and anticipating his arrival? He was a big deal with a big story in the comics right? Someone explain!

I'm confused about the first 3 minutes!! That character was supposed to be a big deal right? The one done in by the blow torch? I though a whole new story line was opening up with him? Chatter was that everyone was thrilled and anticipating his arrival? He was a big deal with a big story in the comics right? Someone explain!

Im thinking a scout party for the big deal person.

I think they 'worked' for Neegan (sp?) - the character who's supposed to be a big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter