The walking dead amc #2

He said "I will find you", right? What does that mean? In spirit? I just didn't understand that at all.

They talked about it in Talking Dead and said possibly it referenced back to when they were separated and Glenn kept saying "I will find you" or just the fact he had just had his head smashed open and that was what was in there. Definitely heartbreaking

I didn't care for that episode. I mean other than Glenn and Abraham getting the beat down, it seemed a bit boring to me.

See, this is what all those who create TWD go through each and every time they put out a show....on one end you have people squealing about the violence, how they are done watching, etc and then on the other end of the spectrum you have people like 3 MEN AND A BOAT who thought it was a bit boring.
As the old saying goes "You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”. :)

He said "I will find you", right? What does that mean? In spirit? I just didn't understand that at all.

They talked about it in Talking Dead and said possibly it referenced back to when they were separated and Glenn kept saying "I will find you" or just the fact he had just had his head smashed open and that was what was in there. Definitely heartbreaking

They also talked about the fact they he would always be with her in spirit and they would be reunited one day.

I thought last nights episode was very well done, and I enjoyed it. I definitely shed a few tears over Glenn and Abraham, and thought I was going to pass out when Rick almost had to cut off CORAL'S arm.

Did anyone catch Abraham throwing up the deuces to Sasha right before Negan hit him the first time? That made me cry :( And Glenn's "Maggie, I'll find you". Ugh, so heartbreaking.

In other fun news, I get to meet everyone (and I mean everyone) this weekend it Atlanta. I don't know how I'm going to keep it together.

Looking forward to this Sunday and catching up with Morgan and Carol.

I thought last nights episode was very well done, and I enjoyed it. I definitely shed a few tears over Glenn and Abraham, and thought I was going to pass out when Rick almost had to cut off CORAL'S arm.

Did anyone catch Abraham throwing up the deuces to Sasha right before Negan hit him the first time? That made me cry :( And Glenn's "Maggie, I'll find you". Ugh, so heartbreaking.

In other fun news, I get to meet everyone (and I mean everyone) this weekend it Atlanta. I don't know how I'm going to keep it together.

Looking forward to this Sunday and catching up with Morgan and Carol.

what did that mean?

See, this is what all those who create TWD go through each and every time they put out a show....on one end you have people squealing about the violence, how they are done watching, etc and then on the other end of the spectrum you have people like 3 MEN AND A BOAT who thought it was a bit boring.
As the old saying goes "You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”. :)

I agree, you can't please everyone, What I found boring was all the talking. Talk, talk, talk, Rick cries, then Negan talks some more, Rick cries, Negan talks. Do something, anything but something, talking and crying for an hour is Dr Phils stick, not TWD.

I'm glad some liked it, but I didn't.

Meh. It annoys me when they kill off anyone who is interesting and we're left with the waste of space Rosita and the insufferable Carl.

I was thinking that too, but I think they had to deliver a big character death. If they killed off a minor character like Rosita or Aaron, they would have huge backlash IMO.

I agree, you can't please everyone, What I found boring was all the talking. Talk, talk, talk, Rick cries, then Negan talks some more, Rick cries, Negan talks. Do something, anything but something, talking and crying for an hour is Dr Phils stick, not TWD.

I'm glad some liked it, but I didn't.

The episode was about breaking Rick; how else would you do it?

The episode was about breaking Rick; how else would you do it?

I'd skip the whole scene where Negan and Rick go for a ride. He already bludgened two of their group to death right in front of them, skip right to Negan telling Rick to chop up Carl and move on. The whole RV ride along seemed unnecessary.

I'd skip the whole scene where Negan and Rick go for a ride. He already bludgened two of their group to death right in front of them, skip right to Negan telling Rick to chop up Carl and move on. The whole RV ride along seemed unnecessary.
Speaking of which... where did the rifle come from that Negan used when Rick grabbed the axe? When Negan dragged Rick into the RV, he had the axe, Lucille, and Rick. He planted the axe in the table, then sat down in the driver's seat and taunted Rick to pick up the axe. When Rick finally did, Negan grabbed the rifle and pointed it at Rick. Eugene was the only one in the RV when Negan's group captured it. Did Eugene have a rifle? And when they captured him, they left a rifle in the RV, next to the driver's seat?

I read the JDM lost 40 pounds to play a guy with TB in another role. I noticed he was tall on talking dead when he came out and greeted Abraham. He just seems like a slight guy on TWD. The dimpled smirk. I don't know, he's just not scary to me. Scary in the things he does but not in persona. And too much bloviating. I still love the show. I want to see what Maggie becomes (I know she's got a big role coming up) and am dying to meet Izekial and Shiva and see what Carol does. And of course, I can't wait for Negan's comeuppance. It may be a long long while but I will be waiting for it. So I guess JDM didn't do all that bad a job if I am longing for his death.

It's funny that you say "not scary" because while I think he pulls off the tough guy well (and I didn't notice him being slight, but maybe because he was puffed up by jackets :) ), I agree with you. I actually found the governor to be scarier, mostly because he was nuts and I never knew what he would do next. I thought JDM did a great job, but I found him more likable and funny than scary. I feel awful saying that, since he killed 2 of my favorite characters, but it's true. By the end, when he didn't cut off Carl's arm, I was thinking, "Oh, that was nice of him." :rotfl:
But I'm ok by not personally being scared by him. I still can't stomach those Governor episodes. I can handle "tough guy who's a big talker" much better as a villain style.

After a couple nights to reflect, I decided I'm satisfied with Glen's character arc. I remembered how awful it was for him to go into that building and kill his first humans. That really was the end of Glen as we knew him. AND I think the fake-out dumpster death helped me prepare. It was almost an all-cried-out, double-jeopardy kind of situation. If they hadn't done that, I'd be much more devastated.

Has anyone mentioned the rick snot bubble? I can't remember whats been said. I rewatched the epsisode with dh and we both were saying that's some serious acting.
Yeah...saw that mentioned on another forum. He did an excellent job in that episode.

If anyone saw The Watchmen, and saw Jeffrey Dean Morgan in that, then seeing him play a whack-job "tough guy" who is a smooth talker is by no means a stretch. That's the only other place I've ever seen him act.

I thought it was a great episode. I had pretty much committed to the idea of losing either Glen or Abraham and the only surprise was losing both. Yeah it was gruesome, but the show has been gruesome since day one. The world they live in is getting more and more insane and gruesome by the day. The show is the WALKING DEAD...and the title never referred to the zombies. This isn't the story of people surviving the apocalypse. This is a show showing how everyone dies or functions before they die during what is essentially the end of days.

I fully believe that by the finale of the show, every character we give a hoot about will be dead. Don't look for a happy ending here...there won't be one.

If you don't if you don't like the violence then never read the books

In the books Laurie gets shot while she's holding Judith and there is no baby in The Walking Dead

You mean Judith also got shot, or Judith was never a baby in the books? Is Carl the same age in the books?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter