The Walt Disney World Annual Passes Open for Sale

Does anyone know where in Disney Springs to go to try to get the passes? I was there on Monday looking for a ticket booth and didn't see anywhere. I am quickly approaching the three hour mark on this call, and at some point will have to give up to take my daughter to her doctor appointment. Since the doctor isn't too far from Disney Springs, I might just go over there once we're done with the doctor. So frustrated

Don't do this. I've seen several reports that the line for GS at Disney Springs built so fast that they are no longer letting anyone else line up.

I just purchased 3 AP's and they all have an expiration date of 12/31/2099. Whats up with that?

Was trying to get an annual pass, and I keep getting an error has accord, if you keep having problems to call. Well as everyone knows you get all circuits are busy. Wonder if there computers have crashed.

Good to know - I think the suggestion is coming from the fact (as shared elsewhere in this thread) that converting tickets to APs cancels out existing park reservations. That doesn't look like an issue for our dates (9/15-9/19) right now but it's also probably not worth the hassle at the start of our vacation - we can simply enjoy and take care of it on our last day. I really don't think they're going to sell out of the Incredi-Pass any time soon.

Side note: the res calendar for APs now looks a MESS on the Disney website :crazy2: As to be expected lol. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/blockout-dates/disney-incredi-pass/
Edit: Nevermind, between looking 5 minutes ago and now they fixed.

Once park reservations are secured under your name using any media type, it’s done. It doesn’t matter which bucket it came from. The bucket (AP, TP, Resort Guest) is only there to book the reservation. Once booked, you can swap ticket media around as long as media is attached to your name.

This has been our experience.

We have both APs + MYW tickets and swap them when multiple trips are booked. For example, we will be there September 27 (used AP) and December 23 (used tickets). Will definitely be using our APs for our December trip.

Good to know - I think the suggestion is coming from the fact (as shared elsewhere in this thread) that converting tickets to APs cancels out existing park reservations. That doesn't look like an issue for our dates (9/15-9/19) right now but it's also probably not worth the hassle at the start of our vacation - we can simply enjoy and take care of it on our last day. I really don't think they're going to sell out of the Incredi-Pass any time soon.

Side note: the res calendar for APs now looks a MESS on the Disney website :crazy2: As to be expected lol. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/passes/blockout-dates/disney-incredi-pass/
Edit: Nevermind, between looking 5 minutes ago and now they fixed.
Our trip is 9/29-10/5, with park passes for MK on 10/1 and Epcot on 10/2. Based on the information here, I am waiting until the 3rd to convert to AP (only eligible for the Incredi-pass, which I also agree will likely not sell out).

I am waiting on line 407-566-4985 and spoke to a very nice CM about ticket upgrade to AP. She said I need my confirmation number and I found it in my email. She is holding for me rather than a transfer to all lines are busy. She also suggested that I wait until I arrive in one week but I don't want to waste vacay time. 🤞

I've heard people saying they're selling limited numbers? I'm kicking myself for purchasing 7 day park hoppers a month or so ago for our October trip. Our dates still have full availability, and it would've been so much easier to just purchase new APs. This upgrade by phone is ridiculous. Why didn't they have the system ready for this Go Live of passes? I would do it online in a heartbeat if I could. I talked to someone briefly during that 4 hours who basically tried to talk me out of being on the phone and upgrading by just waiting until my October trip. I told her I didn't want to do that because I had another trip to plan, as well as needed to add a day to the beginning of my pass since our flights changed. She seemed put out when she transferred me and said it'd be AT LEAST a 50 minute wait (this was after already waiting 2 hours). Somewhere around 4 hours, 15 minutes- I snapped and pushed the disconnect button- I just couldn't any longer.

I've heard people saying they're selling limited numbers? I'm kicking myself for purchasing 7 day park hoppers a month or so ago for our October trip. Our dates still have full availability, and it would've been so much easier to just purchase new APs. This upgrade by phone is ridiculous. Why didn't they have the system ready for this Go Live of passes? I would do it online in a heartbeat if I could. I talked to someone briefly during that 4 hours who basically tried to talk me out of being on the phone and upgrading by just waiting until my October trip. I told her I didn't want to do that because I had another trip to plan, as well as needed to add a day to the beginning of my pass since our flights changed. She seemed put out when she transferred me and said it'd be AT LEAST a 50 minute wait (this was after already waiting 2 hours). Somewhere around 4 hours, 15 minutes- I snapped and pushed the disconnect button- I just couldn't any longer.

As far as I know you've never been able to upgrade online which I agree is just silly. They have enough $$$ to upgrade their infrastructure and make it possible but for whatever reason it's just not on the priority list. At least they're employing lots of people and not replacing them with automation? :D

Still on hold...it wouldn't take "No" for an answer when it asked me if I was a FL Resident...lol

So as long as I see the sorcerer pass available to me it means my DVC is linked properly while I'm logged in? I see only that one and the incredipass. I should not see the other 2 right?

So as long as I see the sorcerer pass available to me it means my DVC is linked properly while I'm logged in? I see only that one and the incredipass. I should not see the other 2 right?
I'm an Out of State DVC member, I only saw those two as well. I'd imagine Florida Residents see all options

Tried calling but all numbers say 'circuits are busy - try again later' and end. I wanted to call because I have 2 3DPH's that I wanted to convert into APs. If circumstances were normal, I would've waited until later today or tomorrow or even the first day of our vacation on September 25 to upgrade the ticket but given the possible limited AP's statement, and the last year, I went ahead and purchased the DVC AP online. I then immediately booked a park reservation for the day we didn't have a ticket.

Economizing on tickets over the last year still meant spend over $2K on park tickets so the savings can be seen immediately.

Did you select the incredipass? As soon as I accepted that the next screen offered me the DVC option.

As far as I know you've never been able to upgrade online which I agree is just silly. They have enough $$$ to upgrade their infrastructure and make it possible but for whatever reason it's just not on the priority list. At least they're employing lots of people and not replacing them with automation? :D

Still on hold...it wouldn't take "No" for an answer when it asked me if I was a FL Resident...lol
Yes!! Same thing for me! I kept saying "No, and it just kept asking if I was a Florida resident. This cycle repeated probably over 5 times before I just starting mashing buttons and entered the waiting area again. Maybe that's why when the lady answered the phone she didn't help me? *Sigh*

From what I'm reading on different blogs, they are working on it--allowing people to upgrade themselves online, but it seems like it would've been a good time to debut it---like now. Haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter