The Wave or Ragland Road (Pregnant Wife)

Wow thanks for the input everyone! For the record we are staying at Polynesian so The Wave is definitely a bit more convenient.

I would add that it's pretty easy to get a reservation same day at The Wave, I had no problems getting one on President's day a couple weeks ago. Food/service is great as others have said the atmosphere is just a little boring. Which after a park day may not be a bad thing anyway.

I was 20 weeks on our last trip and we celebrated my sons 5th birthday at The Wave. It was the best meal of our trip. Congratulations to you on your pregnancy! If I have any suggestion it’s keep the dinner reservations early. I was exhausted by dinner every night so it was nice having early dinner and straight to the hotel to relax/sleep. Everyone is different though! Have a nice trip!

I don't have much to offer on the pregnancy issue, but The Wave for the food, while definitely Raglan Road for the atmosphere. But I wouldn't go out of the way for Raglan Road and The Wave seems much more convenient for where you are staying.

Have always had to wait a long time after our reservation to be seated at Raglan. Most times a minimum of thirty mins. love the food and entertainment so we keep going back but not on weekends just too packed. Liked the food and the staff at the wave but we felt like we were in a cafeteria. So have not gone back since For dinner. We expected more from a restaurant in that hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter