• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I have used the skyliner from the parks to CBR and used Uber to get back to Bonnet Creek. Going to the parks it just maked more sense to use Uber. I'm not a fan of standing on an overcrowded bus. All of Disney transportation is included in the price of your ticket. my comments are thoughts from pre COVID trip.
This seems like a good plan of action - I don't like buses either.

Question about shipping items to WBC. Do they just hold things at bell hop for you ?? I want to order something and have it shipped directly to WBC for me to pick it up when we arrive ?

I’m not sure if the site is called Extra Holidays or reservations travel click. Has anyone booked through that site?

Is WBC a good choice for shorter trips or best for longer stays? I already have a villa at Windsor Hills for my most upcoming trip. But I’m planning 2-3 others over the course of the next 18 months and was interested in staying here if it makes financial sense. However, I’m trying to keep my budget no more than $100/night all in for 4 nights max.

Is WBC a good choice for shorter trips or best for longer stays? I already have a villa at Windsor Hills for my most upcoming trip. But I’m planning 2-3 others over the course of the next 18 months and was interested in staying here if it makes financial sense. However, I’m trying to keep my budget no more than $100/night all in for 4 nights max.
Vacation Strategy has quite a lot of dedicated reservations for rent that are at discounted prices. You might want to check there to see if your dates coincide. The best deals are often snagged within 60 days of travel especially if your dates are flexible.

You can find some bargain stays if you have some flexibility with your dates. Right no, prices are low. Look on ebay and in the last-minute rental section on tugbbs.com

We arrive to WBC on Sunday :) :) Wondering what food options are open for dinner there currently ? I think I read before that some were not open now or for dinner ? Considering having dinner at WBC the first night.

We arrive to WBC on Sunday :) :) Wondering what food options are open for dinner there currently ? I think I read before that some were not open now or for dinner ? Considering having dinner at WBC the first night.
I believe Escuados (bar by tower 5) and the one by tower 3 are open. Also the hotel pool bar plus restaurants in the hotel should be open.

We just did an instant booking on VRBO for June. The rental was only $800, half the price of others. The owner doesn't have any reviews. Anyone know if there is risk through VRBO? or if there's a way to confirm the booking through WBC? I would hate to show up in June and not have a reservation.

We haven't rented a cabana in several years. Current cost and process ? Thinking we would like to get one next week when we are there Thank You

We haven't rented a cabana in several years. Current cost and process ? Thinking we would like to get one next week when we are there Thank You

For cabana rentals:

bcactivities.checkfront.com/reserve

I believe you can only reserve one day in advance now and Not all cabanas are currently in use per the availability charts.

We just did an instant booking on VRBO for June. The rental was only $800, half the price of others. The owner doesn't have any reviews. Anyone know if there is risk through VRBO? or if there's a way to confirm the booking through WBC? I would hate to show up in June and not have a reservation.
There is always a risk through VRBO however, most of the time it’s legit. If they are notified that a poster or listing is fraudulent, they do their best to pull it and ensure that person is banned.
We have a rented through VRBO many, many times for over 10 years and never had a problem until last year. And to be clear, it was not the fault of VRBO, but rather the owner we were renting from. Most of the time, the reservation is not put in your name until 14 days or less prior to check in so you can always start calling WBC at that point to make sure the reservation has been placed in your name.

My son reserved a 3br presidential in April last month and today i just booked a 2br presidential that same week..... does anyone know if all presidential rooms are in just one building or is there a chance we will be in separate buildings?

My son reserved a 3br presidential in April last month and today i just booked a 2br presidential that same week..... does anyone know if all presidential rooms are in just one building or is there a chance we will be in separate buildings?
All Presidentials are in Tower 6.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter