The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

I don’t think I can recall anyone actually using the shuttle. I’ve been going to WBC for 7 years now and we have never used it. Hell, I’ve never even seen it.

I don’t think I can recall anyone actually using the shuttle. I’ve been going to WBC for 7 years now and we have never used it. Hell, I’ve never even seen it.
Same with us. We have been staying at WBC since 2012 and we’ve never seen the shuttle either. :-) We drive every year so we always have the car which is huge as far as being able to come and go as we please.

It's a shame. WBC built nice bus stops for the service they had years ago, then they killed it.

Many people who go to the resort have larger families or groups and paying per-person for a shuttle makes having a car a much better option.

With all those resorts now in the Bonnet Creek area, you'd think they would get together for some kind of shared service, but I imagine that would be a challenge to pull off.

Staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time in a few weeks for a more relaxing trip rather than a park heavy trip. Wondering if anyone knows if you can hook up a computer to a tv if we were to bring an HDMI cable?

Staying at Bonnet Creek for the first time in a few weeks for a more relaxing trip rather than a park heavy trip. Wondering if anyone knows if you can hook up a computer to a tv if we were to bring an HDMI cable?

Not sure about this resort, but we always had sucess before with a Fire Stick.

Do the living areas (kitchen, living room, etc increase (beyond the actual bedrooms) if you move from a three bedroom to a four bedroom? Thanks! I mean, are the common areas bigger or is it just an extra bedroom.

Do the living areas (kitchen, living room, etc increase (beyond the actual bedrooms) if you move from a three bedroom to a four bedroom? Thanks! I mean, are the common areas bigger or is it just an extra bedroom.
From a two to a three bedroom, I did not notice a difference in those areas. I have not stayed in a 4-bedroom.

the 4 bedrooms are really big. The dining table is huge and kitchen is bigger. There was a 3 person couch (with a pull out), a 2 person couch and 2 over sized chairs in the living room. The balcony is HUGE. It had 2 loungers, a table and 4 chairs and 2 additional chairs.

the 4 bedrooms are really big. The dining table is huge and kitchen is bigger. There was a 3 person couch (with a pull out), a 2 person couch and 2 over sized chairs in the living room. The balcony is HUGE. It had 2 loungers, a table and 4 chairs and 2 additional chairs.
Thanks so much!

Trying to decide if its really worth it? We would be going as a family of four and then my parents. The three bedroom may be enough?

So interesting experience today...checked in with my mom and 3 girls (no husband this trip). I knew I had to deal with the timeshare people to get the bands so I was prepared...but I felt like I was in a shady pick-up bar being hit on. I was very firm (but polite) and told the guy I was not interested in what he had to offer (after listening to him tell my what a great job I did in creating my 3 daughters). And I then preceeded to tell him "And my husband is also not with me so am unable to attend any presentations." He then said "But you have no hardware on your finger. Are you sure about that?" Jaw drop...not that I am not surprised he checked to see if I had a ring but that he actually questioned me about it. I didn't really say anything. He then wanted to know how much I paid for my reservation (Do you know the owners personally because they must really like you.) which I felt was crossing the line (I dunno, always avoided the "parking pass" so first real experience.) Then he proceeded to ask if my 76 year old mother was single. My mom and I had a good laugh about all of it...but these people are just awful! Otherwise we enjoyed the afternoon pool hopping after the rain stopped!

I noticed today that when you hit the "source" button, one of your options is "PC HDMI".

So interesting experience today...checked in with my mom and 3 girls (no husband this trip). I knew I had to deal with the timeshare people to get the bands so I was prepared...but I felt like I was in a shady pick-up bar being hit on. I was very firm (but polite) and told the guy I was not interested in what he had to offer (after listening to him tell my what a great job I did in creating my 3 daughters). And I then preceeded to tell him "And my husband is also not with me so am unable to attend any presentations." He then said "But you have no hardware on your finger. Are you sure about that?" Jaw drop...not that I am not surprised he checked to see if I had a ring but that he actually questioned me about it. I didn't really say anything. He then wanted to know how much I paid for my reservation (Do you know the owners personally because they must really like you.) which I felt was crossing the line (I dunno, always avoided the "parking pass" so first real experience.) Then he proceeded to ask if my 76 year old mother was single. My mom and I had a good laugh about all of it...but these people are just awful! Otherwise we enjoyed the afternoon pool hopping after the rain stopped!
He should be reported - the way he treated you was sexist and demeaning. Obviously he didn’t really expect to get you to sign up, the way he treated you. But really, I’d report him to management there at WBC.

Trying to decide if its really worth it? We would be going as a family of four and then my parents. The three bedroom may be enough?
3 bedroom would be fine. that's what we do when it's my parents and my family of 4. We got the 4 bedroom after we added my sisters family to the group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter