The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Do the living areas (kitchen, living room, etc increase (beyond the actual bedrooms) if you move from a three bedroom to a four bedroom?
The 4BR is substantially larger, and the fit and finish is a little more upscale if you are considering the 3BR Deluxe rather than the 3BR Presidential. (4BRs only come in the Presidential fit/finish). The 4BR has four full baths, while the 3BR has two.

You can see floor plans here (you do not need to be an owner/log in):
https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinat...ica/florida/orlando/club-wyndham-bonnet-creek
Trying to decide if its really worth it? We would be going as a family of four and then my parents.
IMO, the 3BR living/dining area can comfortably fit six, though maybe one or two of you will be sitting at the table rather than on a couch/upholstered chair if you are all watching TV together. If this is a "big deal" vacation (someone's 50th wedding anniversary, etc.) then maybe it makes sense to splurge, but I don't think I would for "a vacation".

The 4BR is substantially larger, and the fit and finish is a little more upscale if you are considering the 3BR Deluxe rather than the 3BR Presidential. (4BRs only come in the Presidential fit/finish). The 4BR has four full baths, while the 3BR has two.

You can see floor plans here (you do not need to be an owner/log in):
https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinat...ica/florida/orlando/club-wyndham-bonnet-creek

IMO, the 3BR living/dining area can comfortably fit six, though maybe one or two of you will be sitting at the table rather than on a couch/upholstered chair if you are all watching TV together. If this is a "big deal" vacation (someone's 50th wedding anniversary, etc.) then maybe it makes sense to splurge, but I don't think I would for "a vacation".
Thank you for that helpful reply. Well, considering the kids will be in bed before us and not much time spent in the room unless they are asleep or at breakfast..I guess the 3 bedroom is a good fit!

Out of curiosity what do the different colored wrist bands indicate? What can I say, I’m nosy. Lol Mine is royal blue with the castle on it. We own at WBC, is this one owner specific? I saw someone wearing a royal blue one that says Club Wyndham. I saw a black one that said RCI. What about the light blue or teal bands?

Someone asked about 3 bedroom size? Last summer we stayed in a 3 bedroom presidential with another family. Totaled 10 and it was just fine. Substantially bigger than 2 bedroom.

Out of curiosity what do the different colored wrist bands indicate? What can I say, I’m nosy. Lol Mine is royal blue with the castle on it. We own at WBC, is this one owner specific? I saw someone wearing a royal blue one that says Club Wyndham. I saw a black one that said RCI. What about the light blue or teal bands?
I'm curious too, so I hope someone knows! In March we had the royal blue ones. The castle was on the outside, and on the inside was the castle and the words "Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek / #Club Wyndham." We were there via an RCI exchange. We don't own any Wyndham resorts but do own a TS in Hawaii that is now managed by Wyndham, and we used that week to exchange into WBC. So maybe that counts as being an owner, as opposed to being a cash guest or a renter?

Hi there!

I’ve read through the last twenty pages or so of this thread and am just learning of the guest booking restrictions for peak times.

I booked a reservation earlier today (before I read this thread) for November 11-19.

I booked directly through Wyndham’s timeshare arm, extra holidays.The website let me book my reservation with no issues.

However, now I’m seeing that people’s reservations are being canceled with seemingly little warning because of the blackout dates.

the blackout dates for November fall on Nov 19-27.

We checkout on November 19. Does our reservation run the risk of being canceled considering that’s the first day of the blackout dates?

Again, we booked directly through extra holidays and I can’t imagine the site would physically let us book if that were going to be an issue, but thought I’d ask here just in case.
I’m a little panicked about it now.

Hi there!

I’ve read through the last twenty pages or so of this thread and am just learning of the guest booking restrictions for peak times.

I booked a reservation earlier today (before I read this thread) for November 11-19.

I booked directly through Wyndham’s timeshare arm, extra holidays.The website let me book my reservation with no issues.

However, now I’m seeing that people’s reservations are being canceled with seemingly little warning because of the blackout dates.

We checkout on November 19. Does our reservation run the risk of being canceled considering that’s the first day of the blackout dates?

Again, we booked directly through extra holidays and I can’t imagine the site would physically let us book if that were going to be an issue, but thought I’d ask here just in case.
You’re fine. Checking out on a blackout date is what they want you (a non-owner) to do, so that owners can check in that day.

Hi there!

You also booked directly through Wyndham which would mean there is no guest certificate involved. Your reservation is secure.

I'm curious too, so I hope someone knows! In March we had the royal blue ones. The castle was on the outside, and on the inside was the castle and the words "Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek / #Club Wyndham." We were there via an RCI exchange. We don't own any Wyndham resorts but do own a TS in Hawaii that is now managed by Wyndham, and we used that week to exchange into WBC. So maybe that counts as being an owner, as opposed to being a cash guest or a renter?
When we stayed at Club Wyndham Clearwater, they had some different colors. The different colors were for different occasions. We liked the teal color one, which was actually for birthdays. They let us have it anyway. I don't know if it is the same way at Bonnet Creek, but I suspect it is. I can't explain the black RCI ones though. Perhaps people trading in through RCI get those??

When we stayed at Club Wyndham Clearwater, they had some different colors. The different colors were for different occasions. We liked the teal color one, which was actually for birthdays. They let us have it anyway. I don't know if it is the same way at Bonnet Creek, but I suspect it is. I can't explain the black RCI ones though. Perhaps people trading in through RCI get those??
We traded in through RCI but got royal blue. Maybe the black ones are for those who have made the “do not gift” list and are not to be solicited for a sales meeting?

Hi all! I’m wondering what’s the best way to rent WBC aside from their Extra Holidays site. Looking to rent a 2BR from 10/31-11/5 this year. Extra Holidays has it for $515 per night, which I know is way too much. I just don’t know what the safest way to rent would be otherwise. I see 2BR units for my dates on Airbnb for $225 a night plus fees, which sounds great, but I’ve read stories about rentals being cancelled at the last minute.

Can anyone recommend a reputable, safe site that won’t cancel on me? This will be my honeymoon trip, and I don’t want any terrible surprises or headaches. Thanks for any advice!

I just booked my first WBC rental for 8/13 to 8/19. I received a confirmation from Wyndham for Guest of and now nervous.

The email doesn't state the same conditions as the weblink I saw about weekends. This does cross a weekend. But the email content below just states to July 8.
Am I in for a cancellation?

Any guest reservation made or added after March 15, 2021, for travel on June 25 – July 9, Nov. 19 – 27 & Dec. 17 – Jan. 2, 2022, will be subject to cancellation and notified via email. Points, housekeeping, reservation transaction(s), and guest confirmation(s) will be returned within 5-7 business days of cancellation..

Can anyone recommend a reputable, safe site that won’t cancel on me?
Like any timeshare rental, you can either rent from the developer/management company with the backing of that company (in this case, from Wyndham directly), or you can rent from an individual owner. The latter saves money, but requires trust. You can do some legwork to verify that the owner is on the up-and-up, but at the end of the day you are trusting the owner to come through for you because they control the reservation.

The vast majority of these transactions go through just fine, but if you aren’t comfortable with a little risk, it might be better to book something else.

Any guest reservation made or added after March 15, 2021, for travel on June 25 – July 9, Nov. 19 – 27 & Dec. 17 – Jan. 2, 2022, will be subject to cancellation and notified via email.
There were two windows. Reservations made after 3/15/21 but before 6/18/21 can have guests applied most times of the year. Reservations made after 6/18/21 have more restrictions. It sounds as though yours might have been made in the first window.

Here are the details (you don’t need to be an owner/logged in to read this):
https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinat...rces/reservations/owner-priority-reservations

How crowded are the pools this summer? I’m arriving at WBC August 18 for a week and with covid rates rising we will probably be sticking to outdoor activities and trying to avoid crowds. Are the pools packed all day or quieter in the mornings when many guests head to parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter