The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Just finished 7 nights at Bonnet Creek:

Pros: a great resort, pools are great, grounds are great,, location awesome, all around wonderful resort, my favorite. Glad to see live music at the pool has returned

Cons:

Have avoided the timeshare people for year by skipping the desk. They now give you 2 plastic keys and you have to talk to them to get any more keys (they are the wristbands). We had multiple units and one guy was so rude, condescending and just a total jerk when we wouldn’t do the presentation.

The resort has basically gone cashless which is fine except they won’t let the teens charge to the room or use a credit card. It was actually hit or miss but there is a flaw in the system if they can’t charge food, drinks, fish food, etc. without an adult. This was super annoying to us they either need to allow cash or the ability to give kids charging privledges at check in or something.

Are they providing the lazy river tubes now or do we still need to bring our own? Also hot tubs open now? (I'm sure this has been said already but I can't remember).

I tried searching for this but nothing would come up. Can we order stuff from Amazon and have it delivered? I forgot a couple things like pop up hampers and I want a cpl more fans, and also would like to order groceries. If you can do this do they charge you? I've heard some places charge per box

I tried searching for this but nothing would come up. Can we order stuff from Amazon and have it delivered? I forgot a couple things like pop up hampers and I want a cpl more fans, and also would like to order groceries. If you can do this do they charge you? I've heard some places charge per box
If you're at the resort now, you best bet is to just call the front desk and ask them what their policy is.

We had a package from Amazon delivered during our stay 2 years ago. We used the main address for the hotel with our name on it. Once we were notified by Amazon that it was delivered we just went to the front desk and picked it up. Not sure about how they handle a grocery delivery. I think I read earlier in this thread you have to be there when the delivery is made now.

Hi all! I’m wondering what’s the best way to rent WBC aside from their Extra Holidays site. Looking to rent a 2BR from 10/31-11/5 this year. Extra Holidays has it for $515 per night, which I know is way too much. I just don’t know what the safest way to rent would be otherwise. I see 2BR units for my dates on Airbnb for $225 a night plus fees, which sounds great, but I’ve read stories about rentals being cancelled at the last minute.

Can anyone recommend a reputable, safe site that won’t cancel on me? This will be my honeymoon trip, and I don’t want any terrible surprises or headaches. Thanks for any advice!
I've rented from Wholesale Holiday Rentals multiple times. And Vacation Strategies.

Anyone been to BC lately? If so, are there a lot of people? Are the pools crowded?

We have our trip 9/23-9/28 still planned. Still contemplating if we are going or not. If we do go, we may change our strategy of being full days in the parks to spending some time at the pool.

Anyone been to BC lately? If so, are there a lot of people? Are the pools crowded?

We have our trip 9/23-9/28 still planned. Still contemplating if we are going or not. If we do go, we may change our strategy of being full days in the parks to spending some time at the pool.
I've never seen the pools crowded. I usually go over Labor Day, never had any issues feeling crowded. In Feb this year, the mini-golf was busy in the evenings, though.

I’ve been wondering this myself about BC with how the park crowds seem to be dropping. We are still tentatively scheduled for the week after Labor Day

I actually cancelled my trip, then rebooked it a few days ago, for 9 nights over labor day. They were also offering a booking discount. So it isn't full, even over labor day.

I actually cancelled my trip, then rebooked it a few days ago, for 9 nights over labor day. They were also offering a booking discount. So it isn't full, even over labor day.

Interesting. Yet they are trying to block out non owners.

Wyndham is well available on Hotels.com right now for many room types.
I don't see availability on this site at WBC for any September weekend---and it's only the weekends that are blocked. The hotel side has rooms, but those are not restricted.

There is plenty of internal availability for September on the timeshare side in 2BRs for owners, but October is very spotty. I suspect some of that is folks cancelling September trips before the 15-day window (when the reservations become use-it-or-lose-it).

I don't see availability on this site at WBC for any September weekend---and it's only the weekends that are blocked. The hotel side has rooms, but those are not restricted.

There is plenty of internal availability for September on the timeshare side in 2BRs for owners, but October is very spotty. I suspect some of that is folks cancelling September trips before the 15-day window (when the reservations become use-it-or-lose-it).
Yeah, we cancelled 16 days out. Then rebooked 10 days out. Didn't do it to get the discount, but that was a nice bonus.

21 days away until our stay at BC. For those who booked through Vacation Strategy in the past, do they send you any last minute confirmation emails or communication about your reservation? Just looking to make sure that everything is set and ready to go.

Has anyone used Amazon Fresh to order groceries while staying at WBC? Is it easy to get a delivery time or would the order have to be placed in advance?

21 days away until our stay at BC. For those who booked through Vacation Strategy in the past, do they send you any last minute confirmation emails or communication about your reservation? Just looking to make sure that everything is set and ready to go.

I have booked with Vacation Strategy many times and I don't think you receive anything else. No last minute confirmations or anything. I always call WBC directly a few days before I check-in to make sure they have my reservation. They have always had my reservation and I've never had any problems checking in either. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter