The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Has anyone had Amazon Fresh delivered to CW Bonnet Creek? Just wondering where they will drop to items.
You need to be available to meet them for any grocery delivery. The resort is apparently no longer accepting grocery deliveries to be held for your convenience. They likely drop off at the main reception area but I suppose if you are meeting them you could provide additional directions on where to go.

Looking to book a couple rooms here for 11/15-11/22. Would Vacation Strategy be the best to go with for a quote? I've never stayed here before. Thanks!

I don’t think there’s any such thing as “best “anymore. I would definitely do some research on various sites and see what the best rate is, as well as cancellation policy. That, along with the new reservation limitations Wyndham has placed as of late, it can get very tricky.

Looking to book a couple rooms here for 11/15-11/22. Would Vacation Strategy be the best to go with for a quote? I've never stayed here before. Thanks!
I don’t think there’s any such thing as “best “anymore. I would definitely do some research on various sites and see what the best rate is, as well as cancellation policy. That, along with the new reservation limitations Wyndham has placed as of late, it can get very tricky.

FYI, I just checked, 11/15 - 11/22 isn't blocked for guests (November 23rd starts the Thanksgiving week block.) Before we became Wyndham owners we had quite a few good rental experiences with Vacation Upgrades. I think we used Vacation Strategy once as well with no complaints either. If memory serves correctly, most will provide a free quote, so shopping around is a good idea.

FYI, I just checked, 11/15 - 11/22 isn't blocked for guests (November 23rd starts the Thanksgiving week block.) Before we became Wyndham owners we had quite a few good rental experiences with Vacation Upgrades. I think we used Vacation Strategy once as well with no complaints either. If memory serves correctly, most will provide a free quote, so shopping around is a good idea.
I was just going to ask if these dates were blocked, thank you!

Besides Wyndham, ExtraHolidays, and VS what are other places to check with? Thanks!

Besides Wyndham, ExtraHolidays, and VS what are other places to check with? Thanks!
Redweek and go-koala are a couple other options. THere have been others mentioned in this thread over the years, but finding them among the 344 pages isn't easy.

Question for WBCers. Our first and only stay at WBC was almost 5 years ago. We're now just 10 days out from a return visit and I started thinking about making a room request on check-in. Our first trip we had a Tower 6 room about midway up with a nice view towards Hollywood Studios.

Is there a preferred tower now due to some being more recently renovated? Any magic words to get a room facing HS and Epcot? Thanks for any feedback!

Tower 6 would still be a good choice. We had Tower 3 and had a great view of Illuminations (not HS unless you are on golf course side) but from what I have read the new Epcot show might not be as visible. Plus, you can go to the viewing room in Tower 1 to watch.

Have most of the building been renovated recently?

Any magic words to get a room facing HS and Epcot?

We've had pretty good luck asking for water view in tower 5 or 6 at check in, asking politely and letting them know that we're willing to wait longer for a room to be ready if that will help the cause. There are times where something just isn't available, but it doesn't hurt to ask!

Hello! We are first timers and staying at WBC at his April. I initially tried to book through Vrbo and Airbnb but had several cancellations due to no inventory even though it showed in their website. I finally booked through go-koala and it said it was reviewed and now it is confirmed. I’m nervous that it’s really not though. Any reason that wouldn’t be right?
Also, we fly in at 9 am. Can we go to hotel and use pool even if room isn’t ready? What about groceries? Can I order some and they keep it cold until we can get in room? Do you usually have to wait until 4 to get in. I’m conflicted if I should order food without being in room or before we get clearance. Would you go to a park that day? Sorry, I’m a total newbie!

About half the ground-floor units are on the parking lot side, the other half are on the pool side.

The point is that if you are on the pool side, you can't see much because of landscaping.

There is also landscaping on the parking lot side, so your view of the parking lot also likely will be blocked.

If you are on the ground floor, you likely aren't going to have a view. This also means you will have more privacy.

The vast majority of units are on upper floors at WBC and would have better views.
We checked out today, rented from Ken Price. Wow! We are on site snobs, but I wouldn't hesitate to go back to Bonnet Creek! We loved it!!! Watching the Epcot fireworks from our balcony, and the MK ones too! Everything was beautiful, and so convenient! LOVED IT! So thankful for this thread, as it made it easy to convince us to give it a try!
Wow sounds fantastic do you mind saying what tower or room you were in I would like to request a similar room I know it's not guaranteed though

About half the ground-floor units are on the parking lot side, the other half are on the pool side.

The point is that if you are on the pool side, you can't see much because of landscaping.

There is also landscaping on the parking lot side, so your view of the parking lot also likely will be blocked.

If you are on the ground floor, you likely aren't going to have a view. This also means you will have more privacy.

The vast majority of units are on upper floors at WBC and would have better views.
We checked out today, rented from Ken Price. Wow! We are on site snobs, but I wouldn't hesitate to go back to Bonnet Creek! We loved it!!! Watching the Epcot fireworks from our balcony, and the MK ones too! Everything was beautiful, and so convenient! LOVED IT! So thankful for this thread, as it made it easy to convince us to give it a try!
Wow sounds fantastic do you mind saying what tower or room you were in I would like to request a similar room I know it's not guaranteed though

Hello! We are first timers and staying at WBC at his April. I initially tried to book through Vrbo and Airbnb but had several cancellations due to no inventory even though it showed in their website. I finally booked through go-koala and it said it was reviewed and now it is confirmed. I’m nervous that it’s really not though. Any reason that wouldn’t be right?
Also, we fly in at 9 am. Can we go to hotel and use pool even if room isn’t ready? What about groceries? Can I order some and they keep it cold until we can get in room? Do you usually have to wait until 4 to get in. I’m conflicted if I should order food without being in room or before we get clearance. Would you go to a park that day? Sorry, I’m a total newbie!

I'm not going to be helpful, but we are pretty much in the exact same boat as you (even going with Koala) and have all the same questions. Our initial though is to have the delivery time slot for when we arrive, but I didn't even think of not actually having our room ready to fridge them. So thank you for this post!

Yes, you can use all amenities once you are checked in no matter if you have a room or not.

Groceries I don’t think they will keep them for you. You are supposed to get them from bell services on your own. I’m not sure they have the capability to store them in a refrigerator.

We normally check in at 1pm-ish. Out of more than 2 dozen checkins in our time staying there, only once was a room not ready for us at this time. That time it wasn’t ready we headed to the parks. Got a text message around 5pm saying it was ready.

You could always Uber to the Publix down in Celebration. It’s only one exit south from Bonnet Creek on I-4. 10 minutes at most.

Last edited:
Are you allowed to bring an air fryer? My husband and I are staying for 2 wks. Our adult children may randomly arrive for a few days here and there. I don't mind kids. I have 4 of my own, but is there a suggestion for a room request? Maybe an area that is more adultish. We are staying in a 1 bedroom.. deciding now if it's worth it for the presidential rooms.

Are you allowed to bring an air fryer? My husband and I are staying for 2 wks. Our adult children may randomly arrive for a few days here and there. I don't mind kids. I have 4 of my own, but is there a suggestion for a room request? Maybe an area that is more adultish. We are staying in a 1 bedroom.. deciding now if it's worth it for the presidential rooms.
I’ve brought a small air fryer and crock pot several times with no issues.

We have use both Vacation Upgrades and Vacation Strategy in the past. Our last few trips I have had the best luck on Ebay. There are a lot of reputable owners who book their own vs using a broker. You can also "contact the seller" and see if they can get you the needed dates if they dont have them listed. Last Year I was able to do this and got a 2 bedroom deluxe for right at $100 per night and then was able to add a few days on at the last minute as well. Zero issues. I would just search all options for best rates. Unfortunately this year our trip falls over Easter black out dates and we are having to stay somewhere else. Bonnet Creek is by far our favorite (10+ stays)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter