The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

We enjoyed our stay in August.

We had booked a 2 bedroom, but we’re upgraded to a 3 and it was huge! The room had everything we needed, and I had no issue getting supplies replenished (coffee, shampoo, laundry/dish detergent).

We were in tower 3, the location wasn’t my favorite, but the resort is compact enough that nothing was too far. There did seem to be an odor in our building which I didn’t like (it smelled like cleaning chemicals maybe, not dirty/musty, but not nice). We could also see MK and EP fireworks from the window near the elevators which was a lovely surprise one night.

Staff was very friendly and we especially enjoyed the pools and activities. We liked the pools with the lazy rivers and zero-entry parts the best as they were easiest to manage with our 5YO. The dueling pianos by the pool one night was so fun and my 5YO loves the face painter!

We were coming to WBC after 2 days at WL. I missed the amazing smells at WL
(whatever fragrance they had in our room was amazing), the boat to MK and we really liked the pools at WL too. That said, the pools at WL were so crowded, I felt like we were constantly dodging people and it was hard to find a chair - pools at WBC were pleasantly active but not crowded. We defiantly appreciated having the space at WBC and the full kitchen - even though we mostly used it for breakfast/snacks/drinks. Parking was MUCH easier and closer at WBC vs WL.

Having stayed on property for all our recent trips, it was really different. We aren’t used to having a car at WDW so that was different too. I liked that we didn’t usually have to leave the Disney zone - one night we had to run out to do a pickup at Target and it definitely feels different at WBC vs over near I-Drive/Vineland etc. I liked being able to be in the quasi-bubble :).

I’m headed to WBC for the first time soon. We’ve been to Disney quite a few times but always stayed at Disney hotels.

I’m for advice on best building to request when staying with a 3.5 year old ? We’ve reserved a 2 bedroom suite and will be there 12 nights so we plan to spend a good amount of time at WBC.

I’m headed to WBC for the first time soon. We’ve been to Disney quite a few times but always stayed at Disney hotels.

I’m for advice on best building to request when staying with a 3.5 year old ? We’ve reserved a 2 bedroom suite and will be there 12 nights so we plan to spend a good amount of time at WBC.
I don’t know if you can request buildings, but in our opinion tower 3 has one of the least little-kid-friendly pools. DH took our 6 YO there and said it was stressful because she couldn’t touch anywhere in that pool. Several other pools had shallow ends and zero-entry and were much better for her. There’s also a fun splash pad area near the lobby.

Bonnet generally does not accept requests in advance. However, the resort is very compact, and nothing is more than a five minute-ish walk away around the lake.

They won't accept building/room requests over the phone before check-in. But at check-in, you can ask for it. I've never been denied when we ask at check-in. We always ask for ground floor Tower 4 or 5 and have never been told "No".

I am staying at WBC for the first time the end of October. I don't know if this has been asked or not, but I can't seem to find an answer. I got a really good deal with my company's savings program (Tickets At Work) and when I booked it, it says "Wyndham Bonnet Creek - Extra Holidays" and I am in a One Bedroom - Self Catering. Has anyone stayed in this type of room and what is all in this room? I am traveling by myself. I was originally staying at the Townplace Suites at Flamingo Crossing, but I got a better rate at WBC especially since I will have a car (and the TPS charges for parking)

You can see what it includes here:
https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinat...ica/florida/orlando/club-wyndham-bonnet-creek

Scroll down to near the bottom of the page, you are looking for the 1BR Deluxe. Note that I have no idea why it lists a size range of ~700-~1400 sq. ft.; the 1BRs are all pretty similar in size. There are two slightly different configurations; one has a separate entrance into the bathroom from the living room, the other doesn't. For someone staying solo, that's immaterial.

I would research the maps and photos of each area.

The "Kiddie Pool" and "Kiddie Pool Play Area with slide" are at Tower 3
The "Pirate Pool & Slide" are at Tower 6 it is a low key area
The "Lazy River" "Splash Pad Area" and a Pool are at VC Main close to Tower 1
The "Lazy River" "Pool" "Hot Tubs" the latter two we felt very adult are Tower 5

1694707660381.png

https://www.resortsgal.com/resorts/pools-wyndham-bonnet-creek/

https://30amama.com/10-things-to-love-about-wyndham-grand-bonnet-creek/

Last edited:
I am staying solo for five nights in December, attending a conference at the Swan and Dolphin for three nights. I will not have a car and will be relying on rideshare. I know you can’t really “request” a location for your room, but is there a location that would be better off to have without a car? Also, from what I understand, I have to be present to accept grocery delivery. Is that correct? Does food delivery, like Uber eats, deliver to the main lobby as well? Thanks in advance.

The complex is very compact, so it probably doesn't much matter where you stay, car or no car.

Hopefully someone else who has been more recently can comment on grocery/food delivery. Back in the day, e.g. pizza delivery had to be met in the main lobby, but I last did that many years ago.

I am staying solo for five nights in December, attending a conference at the Swan and Dolphin for three nights. I will not have a car and will be relying on rideshare. I know you can’t really “request” a location for your room, but is there a location that would be better off to have without a car? Also, from what I understand, I have to be present to accept grocery delivery. Is that correct? Does food delivery, like Uber eats, deliver to the main lobby as well? Thanks in advance.
This is a great location to stay, as no car is needed.

In addition to Swan and Dolphin, there are plenty of places to get food a short walk away.

The Yacht Club/Beach Club and Boardwalk resort areas have many food options. For example, the Boardwalk Deli and the Beach Club Marketplace. There are menus for these places online so you can see what they offer and what they cost.

Some grocery food items are available in the shops at the Beach Club and Boardwalk DVC resorts.

Also across the street from the Boardwalk is a Speedway gas station and convenience store.

Also, you can use Disney transportation to get anywhere within Disneyworld, for example, take the bus over to Disney Springs.

This is a great location to stay, as no car is needed.

In addition to Swan and Dolphin, there are plenty of places to get food a short walk away.

The Yacht Club/Beach Club and Boardwalk resort areas have many food options. For example, the Boardwalk Deli and the Beach Club Marketplace. There are menus for these places online so you can see what they offer and what they cost.

Some grocery food items are available in the shops at the Beach Club and Boardwalk DVC resorts.

Also across the street from the Boardwalk is a Speedway gas station and convenience store.

Also, you can use Disney transportation to get anywhere within Disneyworld, for example, take the bus over to Disney Springs.
Do note, they are staying at Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek but going to a conference at Swan & Dolphin. Much of what you said is still correct, but they need to plan on transportation between Bonnet Creek and theSwan & Dolphin as there is no provided transportation between the two.

We are staying for 10 days in a 2 bedroom deluxe. Will housekeeping come in on day 3 or 4 and day 7 if we request it? If so, will they change the bedding on day 7? and empty trash and give us new towels on the other days? Or do we have to wash the towels? (there will be 3 adults and a 9 year old)

If it was booked as a single reservation, there is no mid-week service offered. It might be possible for you to pay for it a la carte, but I don't think so.

A 2BR should have enough linens for 8, so with four people you can swap out towels mid-stay yourself. If you want to wash them, you can--washer/dryer are in-unit.

We are staying for 10 days in a 2 bedroom deluxe. Will housekeeping come in on day 3 or 4 and day 7 if we request it? If so, will they change the bedding on day 7? and empty trash and give us new towels on the other days? Or do we have to wash the towels? (there will be 3 adults and a 9 year old)
There’s a trash chute on every floor. You need to take your own trash out. They provide extra garbage bags. You can call/text to get any supplies you need refreshed during the stay.

You can check when you arrive and see if they offer linen and towel exchange. We just got back from staying at a Worldmark vacation club and they offered that service.

As soon as we arrive I call and ask for a second supply of towels so we have them when we need them. They deliver them in a bag so I just leave them in the closet until needed. When we're ready to switch out, I put the dirty in the same bag, sealed up and put the in the hallway with a "used-please take" note for them to retrieve. The housekeepers have told us this is perfectly acceptable and appreciate us bagging them for easy retrieval when they're turning over other units on the floor.

Thank you all so much for the information- I will see if I can get the sheets changed at least once during our visit also more towels! Everything else we can get at Publix.

Thank you all so much for the information- I will see if I can get the sheets changed at least once during our visit also more towels! Everything else we can get at Publix.
You're not going to be able to get the sheets "changed" but you can probably ask for extra sheets and change them yourself (or you can wash them and change them). They will give you unlimited laundry detergent.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter