The we loooooove Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Part 4

Is it possible? Sure. It's a big resort, and trips get cancelled all the time. During some lower-demand periods, there may be plenty of inventory. For example, right now there is good availability in 2BRs for large chunks of January. February is a different story. There are only a handful of days here and there in the 60-day window.

I would not count on getting a discounted unit, but that's because I don't count on things I can't guarantee.

We stayed here a few years ago and loved it! Rented a car then, now we might just Uber/lyft to the parks. Does Uber pick you up at your tower or the main building?

Getting picked up at our tower by uber wasn't bad, but we couldnt pick our tower to get dropped off. We were at tower six, so we just got dropped off at the Wyndham Grand Hotel (it's connected to tower 6) and walked thru that way.

Has anyone gone to the Luau (Polynesian dances) at the resort? Do you know how long it was and is it worth going to if you're just hanging out at the resort that night?

I know they routinely refresh the rooms in each tower. Does anyoe know which tower is the most recent one? TIA

I’m staying in Tower 4 right now (last morning this morning :( ). I can state with some confidence that this is NOT a refreshed room (but it’s still in decent shape).

Don't they more-or-less continuously update the rooms, tower by tower, going around the circle? And by the time they're done with one circle, it's time to start again?

I’m staying in Tower 4 right now (last morning this morning :( ). I can state with some confidence that this is NOT a refreshed room (but it’s still in decent shape).
If it has gray paint and not yellow, it's "refreshed". The resort wide updates occurred over several years, building by building, floor by floor.

Don't they more-or-less continuously update the rooms, tower by tower, going around the circle? And by the time they're done with one circle, it's time to start again?
That is pretty much how they have done it. I think the last tower they were working on was Tower 6. All the towers have been renovated, some at least twice.

Towers 5 and 6 are much larger than some of the other towers, so I don't know how that plays in to their maintenance schedule. I'm sure the pandemic also disrupted things.

Perhaps a WBC owner will know more about what they plan to renovate next.

How's the road construction at the end of Chelonia parkway, are they done?
Are you referring to the construction when they built the JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort? It opened in 2020.

Or is this something more current?

We stayed in T5 back in March in a 1-bedroom presidential reserve suite (got upgraded!😁), it was renovated and it is the biggest 1-bedroom I've ever stayed in! Those units are HUGE!

If I book a 1 bedroom presidential suite will I be in tower 6 or are 1 bedroom presidential suites in all the towers?
Will I be able to see the Epcot fireworks from there?

Is it worth getting a presidential over a deluxe suite (I've stayed in deluxe suite before)?

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

If I book a 1 bedroom presidential suite will I be in tower 6 or are 1 bedroom presidential suites in all the towers?
Will I be able to see the Epcot fireworks from there?

Is it worth getting a presidential over a deluxe suite (I've stayed in deluxe suite before)?

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
All presidential units are in tower 6 except for the 4 bedroom units which are the top floor of every building. I think they are on both sides of the building so you’d want a lake view to be able to see fireworks. Whether it’s worth it? They are big with big balconies. It’s up to you.

The 1BR PR is quite a bit larger, and has a nicer fit/finish/furnishings. If you are the sort of person who keeps their home up-to-date--for example, you've renovated the kitchen and/or some bathrooms, or you bought new construction and choose a lot of top-of-the-line options---you will probably appreciate the Presidential unit.

You can see representative photos on the resort's web site:
https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinat...ica/florida/orlando/club-wyndham-bonnet-creek

The 1BR PR is quite a bit larger, and has a nicer fit/finish/furnishings. If you are the sort of person who keeps their home up-to-date--for example, you've renovated the kitchen and/or some bathrooms, or you bought new construction and choose a lot of top-of-the-line options---you will probably appreciate the Presidential unit.

You can see representative photos on the resort's web site:
https://clubwyndham.wyndhamdestinat...ica/florida/orlando/club-wyndham-bonnet-creek
I dunno. I find the look of the presidential units to be too stuffy. Something my wealthy great aunt might have in their home. Looks nice but not overly practical. Room size is certainly a factor, but I find the deluxe units to be just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter