The What's On Your Mind Thread and the Battle of Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patying Hard for the new thread
tumblr_lgjcjbdImL1qbdqr7.gif

What's on My Mind?: My birthday! And my party that's in two hours!

Is GIFsoup not working for anyone else? I've been trying the past 2 days, but it just says "Table './gifsoup/pictures' is marked as crashed and should be repaired"...

Hahahaha that is weird.

I think the weirdest character I played was Brer Rabbit. I couldn't imagine myself playing him again. I hated playing Alice in the Typhoon Lagoon MM but I've been thinking of playing her in the future.

I always tend to choose weird characters. Oswald, Koda, Panchito, Scrooge, Pinocchio, Jiminy Cricket, etc.

Okay, so my obsession with Psych is seriously becoming concerning. And unhealthy. And totally amazing... :lovestruc:thumbsup2:goodvibes:rotfl2::woohoo:

Top three:
1. High school reunion episode
2. Shawn (and Gus) of the Dead AKA the mummy episode
3. Tie between Spanish soap opera/episode where Shawn and Juliet almost kissed (Bounty Hunters) :lovestruc

I check SatW daily, in the hopes a new comic comes out...

But if that whole robots thing is correct, I think I might have a very difficult time getting a jon in Japan...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter