The who will be there in March 2009 thread

Oh and if you want to update mine it is the Trendwest Worldmark Anaheim. There are two.

Ok it looks really goo dfor my whole vacation- Fantasmic on the weekend, fireworks every night, no big ride closures, open till midnight on weekend, 11 weeknight- I'm stoked. :banana:

We'll be going March 30th- April 1st! :woohoo:

It will be me, my DH and my 3 year old DD! It is her very first trip! We're staying at the Fairfield. Can't wait!!:yay:

My oldest two, 16 & 17, and I will be there 3/15-3/20. An early high school graduation celebration for my son who'll graduate in June!

My DH and I will be there 22nd & 23rd at HOJOs. My Birthday is 22nd. Our first time at HOJOs, have always stayed at BWPPI before.

My family will be there March 30th-April 4. We are staying at HoJo for the second time. We weren't too impressed when we stay there 7 years ago but my 9 year old DD saw the pictures of the water park and insisted we try it again. Lets just hope the weather is nice enough so she can try it out.

I'll be there March 26th and March 27th. We've never been to Disneyland before, but we are WDW vets... We'll be there pre-Spring Break cruise! Can't wait to visit!! We are staying in the Doubletree on site.

We are going March 17-22 and staying somewhere offsite, probably in Garden Grove because we found some really good deals.

Anyone looking for a photopass share in March?

We will be there March 10-13 for DH and DD birthdays. We will be staying at the Grand Californian. Can't wait.:banana:

Thursday Night March 12 until Monday morning March 16. Staying at the Grand :)

We will be there March 6th to March 10th!! Just booked our room at the DLH today its the first time we're staying on site!!!

We will for my bday!! :thumbsup2 March 4-7 at the GCH!
Me (gonna be 32) DH 31, DDs (5, 3 & 6 mo) and the in-laws. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter