The Whole Month of Feb??

You're retiring but only spending 1 month in Florida. What's that about? When I retire, we'll be spending all 12 months there. If it was up to my wife, we'd be living there already, retired or not.

Seriously, congratulations and enjoy the next phase of life, doing what you want, when you want, and where you want.

You're retiring but only spending 1 month in Florida. What's that about? When I retire, we'll be spending all 12 months there. If it was up to my wife, we'd be living there already, retired or not.

Seriously, congratulations and enjoy the next phase of life, doing what you want, when you want, and where you want.

We've got a cottage in Sullivan County, PA, middle of nowhere, and we spend weekends there from April to about now, I'll be shutting some stuff down this weekend before we go to Food&Wine. Once retired we won't be limited to weekends. After deer season, sorry Bambi, I'll winterize it. Our extended family is close by so we enjoy the holidays but then comes the dreary Pa Winter. Feb in Fl, and anticipating it, will get us through. I originally planned to go South from Jan 5 until St Patty's Day but dear wife convinced me a month would do. Anyway, Thanks! and we can always change our minds.

Bill From PA

I originally planned to go South from Jan 5 until St Patty's Day but dear wife convinced me a month would do. Anyway, Thanks! and we can always change our minds.
It starts with a month. That becomes 6 weeks, then 2 months, then 3 months because you realize that the dreary winter isn't confined to February. Before you know it, you're going down after New Year's and coming back for Easter.

It starts with a month. That becomes 6 weeks, then 2 months, then 3 months because you realize that the dreary winter isn't confined to February. Before you know it, you're going down after New Year's and coming back for Easter.

That would not break my heart, let's see what wifey has to say after we put a month in.

Bill From PA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter