• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Wiggles

firemanmedic

Earning My Ears
Hi there...We are going in March of 22-25 2003 to Disney World. My Daughter (18 Months ) is Crazy about Playhouse Disney and the Wiggles. At MGM or Playhouse disney Shows are there any Wiggles shows or maybe Souveniors of the Wiggles? It is so hard to find items of the wiggles except at Ebay . Thanks if any know .

We were there in September and there was nothing to do with the Wiggles at all. They were not a part of the Playhouse Disney Show (the show was very good) and there were no wiggles dolls, tapes, toys, etc. My daughter loves the Wiggles and I've had a tough time finding anything other than tapes, dvd's and cd's.

When I was looking for Wiggles products I came across this site. It only had a few things (nothing great) but I thought I'd pass it along anyways. Once you get into the site there is a menu on the left with wiggles towards the bottom.

www.charactersntoons.com

Here's another vote for the wiggles. My 2 year old sings and dances to every one of their songs.

check out their official website. They have a store where you can buy clothes, toys and anything you could possibly want. I checked out the exchange rate and it was pretty good. Shipping is another question. Don't know what it would cost to ship a package from Australia to the US.

The Wiggles official web site

Thanks for the info Lizzie, my 2 and 4 yr old both love them.!!Ironic that my dh brother and sil are in Australia now. :)~~~~

They Playhouse Disney show doesn't have anything by the Wiggles in it. But if your DD is like mine (she's 2 1/2) she will go crazy for the show. She has seen it 3 times so far and just loves it. Get your video tape ready. I also didn't see anything that had to do with the Wiggles in the stores.

Haven't seen anything of the Wiggles at WDW but I have seen the video tapes at Wal-mart. I have a 2 and a half yr old who loves them too!;)

I love them too! The Wiggles gets my whole family dancing and acting like fools!! ;)

My DS (2 1/2) is a heavy duty Wiggles fan too!!! We (Santa) bought him a guitar for Christmas and he plays it constantly to the various Wiggles tunes. He either wants to dress in a red or yellow shirt to look like Murray or Greg! :D I would LOVe to see anything Wiggles at WDW but maybe someday.................

My 2 dd's ages 5 & 7 are very mature for their ages & they love the wiggles also. Fruit Salad, Yummy Yummy:)

DH and I were discussing this the other day--we think Disney is missing out big time by not working out some arrangement with The Wiggles to sell their merchandise. There's tons of it on Ebay, but I've never seen it in a store here. My DS is 2 and LOVES Dorothy the Dinosaur. I wanted to get him a special gift for when his little brother gets here in April, so I bought him a plush Dorothy off Ebay from a seller in Australia (with shipping it was $26--ouch).

For anyone wanting Wiggles videos, Amazon has a 3-pack of Wiggles videos for $29.99 with free shipping. If you have any Amazon promo gift certificates to use, this is a great deal, otherwise you can get them for $10 apiece at Sam's Club

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...4461120/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1/104-9572912-2954346

Originally posted by elemusing
oh man - I know what you mean about Anthony. :P

Angie

There's just something about his eyes and his personality.

ustralia for a number of years, my daughter grew up on them!!Here is their official web site , maybe you can find some cool wiggles things there!!http://www.thewiggles.com.au/

We have shipped things from Australia to the states many times and it is no trouble at all. enjoy...Liz

I got the wiggles cd really cheap at that other store that is like Ross but starts with an M??? For the life of me I cannot think of it AGGHH!!!!!!!

When my family and I were in EPCOT last November we bumped into the Wiggles in street clothes. Captain Feathersword was there too. My 2 year old son was amazed to meet them. CF and Anthony were the nicest. The playhouse disney show at mgm was created before the wiggles were broadcast on the disney channel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter