The Wiggles?

woodlandsparty

Mousekemom
The Wiggles are my DS's (15mos) favorite. I thought that maybe since The Wiggles are on Playhouse Disney that they might now have a wiggles themed attraction at WDW. Has anyone seen anything to do with The Wiggles at any of the parks?

Thanks!

I had hoped the Wiggles might stop at WDW during their American tour, but no such luck. There is a website though that lists the cities where they will be. I think it's www.thewiggles.com.

Thanks for sharing the photo! That must have been a real thrill! We just saw them (minus Anthony - he had surgery :( ) in St. Louis a couple of weeks ago. LOVE THEM!

Angie

How special that must have been. They seem like a great bunch of guys. We will be there Halloween night, maybe they will too!!

My kids would die to see them, we keep missing the concerts, will try hard this year to go. Do they sell Wiggles merchandise there?

They would be crazy not to sell Wiggles merchandise, wouldn't they? ;) Yes, they sell featherswords, t-shirts, dorothy hats, dvds, can't remember what else we saw but the line to buy merchandise had to be 2000 people. Too bad you couldn't get a fastpass. ;) We skipped it- couldn't wait in that long of a line with a 3 yr old.

Thanks, I want to get the boys featherswords and I didn't want to pay the shipping from Australia! Only place I had ever seen them was the Wiggles Web Site!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter