The Wilderness Lodge FAQ (Part 6) Simbas and Tiggers and Humphreys OH MY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and DD are having our first mommy/daughter trip to Disney. Leaving the boys at home for some girl time. We are staying WL Club Level. Our ressie says standard room. Can I make a room request and what are the views or perks of certain room views? We have never stayed CL at WL before so any info would be appreciated. We leave on Friday. :goodvibes

Let me know about your trip. Can't wait to go either. CL at WL for Xmas. Just looked at prices. We're only paying a little more for the club than what the standard rooms are booking for now. Feel great about it. Not feeling great about the payment that's due soon! :scared1:

We've requested bunk bed rooms, and I wonder where those are in club level. If anyone knows, let me know. Are there any special requests to make?

I :love: DISboards.

LaWa

We are DVC owners with BCV as our home resort. I finally convinced my DH to try another resort and I made the executive decision to go with VWL. It will be our first stay there and I am really looking forward to it!! January can't get here soon enough!!

We will be on a grown up trip, leaving DD home with my parents (big meanies that we are). Looking forward to the more relaxed and "adult" pace and I think the WL will be just perfect for us!!

Hi Everybody!
My husband and I and 14 other family members will be staying at the WL from Jan. 8th - Jan. 13th to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary! We have already reserved woodsview rooms with ours being a King bed request.
I would love to have a room that is next to one of the smaller fireplaces. This would be so helpful for our large party. The kids could be in the room watching tv for a few minutes and some of the adults could be relaxing by the fire. Can you get one of these rooms if you have a woods view? Do any of these rooms also have a view of the MK or wishes? If so, what exactly would I request in order to have a chance at being near on of the small fireplaces?

Thanks in advance for any help and thank you for all the advice I have already read on this board! Have a great night. :goodvibes

I am staying at POP for 13 nights in mid november.

I have a 6:10pm ADR for Whispering Canyon Cafe. I want to walk around WL and also see the geyser erupt.

1.) How long will it take to walk from Geyser to WCC?
2.) Can I see the 6pm eruption of the Geyser before WCC, or do I need to be at WL for the 5pm eruption?
3.) What time does it get dark the 2nd week of November?
4.) Can you see the thing erupt after dark (or is it a diminished experience?)
5.) I have never been to WL. How much time is appropriate to set aside for touring WL? (not including my eating time).

Thanks.

I would call or email them and request inner main courtyard, the view will be of the stream into the theme pool and also the lake, allowing you to see the Electric Water Pagent

Thanks for the info! I already emailed my request. :thumbsup2

Let me know about your trip. Can't wait to go either. CL at WL for Xmas. Just looked at prices. We're only paying a little more for the club than what the standard rooms are booking for now. Feel great about it. Not feeling great about the payment that's due soon! :scared1:

We've requested bunk bed rooms, and I wonder where those are in club level. If anyone knows, let me know. Are there any special requests to make?

I :love: DISboards.

LaWa

We got a good deal on our CL too. Did you use the 40% off offer for your stay? Seemed like a crime NOT to stay CL at that deal. We will be at WL again right after Christmas through New Years, but that time we will be staying in our DVC villa. I will post some pics when we return (if allowed on this thread) to share the CL experience.

We are going to Disney 2nd week of June with my sisters famly. They are in a standard room, we are in a woods view but our reservations are linked together. Can anyone tell me if WL have Standard rooms on the ground Floor? What about Woods view rooms, are there any on the lobby level? Where are the best woods view rooms located?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter