The Worst Fast Food Restaurant in Each State (as of 2023)

Everyone knows this list is nonsense and not based on any criteria that most people judge restaurants on.

Someone just types into an AI article generator... "List the worst fast-food restaurants in each state that will generate the most clicks to my website."

Love Popeyes. Spicy 2 piece dark with a biscuit and red beans & rice, please!

All you White Castle people, no worry about me taking up time in your line. HARD pass. 🤮

Everyone knows this list is nonsense and not based on any criteria that most people judge restaurants on.

Someone just types into an AI article generator... "List the worst fast-food restaurants in each state that will generate the most clicks to my website."
It says the source is Yelp and that it is the worst rated in each state. So if they are only taking into account bad reviews on Yelp, that leaves a lot of room for error. I can’t be bothered to go leave a bad review on Yelp every time I don’t like the food at a particular restaurant. Liking or disliking food is very subjective. I only post a bad review if there are safety issues (such as cleanliness, food not cooked thoroughly, etc.) or extremely rude employees.

It says the source is Yelp and that it is the worst rated in each state. So if they are only taking into account bad reviews on Yelp, that leaves a lot of room for error. I can’t be bothered to go leave a bad review on Yelp every time I don’t like the food at a particular restaurant. Liking or disliking food is very subjective. I only post a bad review if there are safety issues (such as cleanliness, food not cooked thoroughly, etc.) or extremely rude employees.
Who bothers to do a Yelp review for a fast food restaurant? :rotfl:

Ah, that explains it. I ate White Castle often when I still lived in NJ and I don't think I can stomach it ever again. Same with Checkers. There is a location near me but I remember them being way more common in NJ.

I grew up in NJ, so that’s also where I had my White Castle experiences. I would agree with you on Checkers. I tried them after moving to Florida and it was awful!

My state says Taco Bell... I don't really think I would argue about that :rotfl2:

I honestly cannot remember the last time I have been to one. It absolutely is not my thing.

the 3 states i'm most familiar with don't mesh with our experiences-

california-i would give my vote to in and out. i've never been to one that did'nt have vile fries. if given the choice between in and out and sonics everyone i know opts for sonics. everyone i know that travels around california and adjacent states that goes to panda express always compliments them on quality and consistency in products/serving sizes.

washington-qdoba is pretty hit and miss by location. the food is ok but the serving sizes greatly differ (my oldest is a big fan and is vocal on which location in our region does the best job).

idaho-we actualy travel further (cross state lines) to go to the kfc in idaho vs. the multiple ones near us. i don't know how their franchises are set up but the ones near us will advertise the buckets but until you break it open you don't realize they are entirely made up of dark meat-you have to indicate you want mixed meat buckets and get an upcharge. the ones in idaho follow the menu/ads/website descriptions to the t.

My state says Taco Bell... I don't really think I would argue about that :rotfl2:
their menu has so changed so much over the past few years. so many of our favorites are gone and what remains does not taste like the taco bell products of long ago (did they change their seasoning?).

List doesn't bother me as some I've never been to (Taco Bell) and many others I haven't eaten at in decades. Being from the South I had always heard about White Castle - imagine my surprise when I finally saw one and realized it was really just a Krystal by another name. Here we nickname a Krystal "burger" a "gut grenade."

HMM. You can go from the upper peninsula Of Michigan to Gulf Shore's Alabama and not leave a state where McDonald's is considered the worst Fast Food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter