The Worst Of WDW Food Awards

Tony's Town Square, Magic Kingdom: Arrive hungry, wait forever for to be seated even though you were right on time for your reservation, leave disappointed :rotfl:

This is obviously information that we will never have access to or knowledge of, but you have to wonder why there is a lack of consistency. We haven't been to Tony's since our first trip in 2007, but I didn't notice anything bad. Maybe because of some extenuating circumstances. BUT, after years of reading here, I wouldn't go back.

Word of mouth is powerful, people.

Tony's Town Square, Magic Kingdom: Arrive hungry, wait forever for to be seated even though you were right on time for your reservation, leave disappointed :rotfl:
Agree with everything, except we didn't wait long. Love the location and concept. Tried a few times over the years and leave disappointed. I've read they had a new chef 2 years ago and to be fair, we haven't been there since she started. Maybe its better?

I'd like to interject something... The restaurant business (both front and back of the house) is demanding. It's both physically and mentally tough. Nobody can ever be cut any slack because you're talking about service, quality, and sanitization. That is a necessary evil.

But, you also have to consider that you're dealing with "kids" who may not be as adult as some of us, and let's be honest, we have high standards because of Disney prices. There is a lot to be desired among Disney restaurants. They have been going downhill because of this guy I heard about named Chapek.

I'm never in a good mood, but I am today, so I'm going to do a switchback. I love 50's primetime.

We love 50’s PTC and Tony’s have dinner there every trip.

The one place we will never go to again is Garden Grove breakfast (regular not character). We tried it a few years ago and there were hardly any items on the buffet and what I had was horrible. The other members of my family with food allergies had things made in the back and they did not like the taste either.

My new NEVER AGAIN ... I know it will ruffle a few feathers ... Il Mulino.

I won't even attempt another try. This was beyond an "off night."

Service, mediocre at best. Food, as close to inedible as you could get. I swear they just microwaved old food because nothing tasted fresh and it was too hot on the outside and not hot on the inside.

YUCK! Never again.

Tony’s Town Square - went 10 years ago and it was so bad - we’ve never been back...way way over cooked spaghetti sitting in a pool of greasy water with some canned crushed tomatoes poured over it - disgusting

I think it would be awesome if at EPCOT during the food and wine show at the American pavilion if they were to bring in a legitimate regional specialty. Like bring in the best cheesesteak from Philly. Bring in that crazy sandwich from Pittsburgh. St Louis ribs or whatever. But, have the actual place make it. Not some cheesy Disney version of it. bring in the actual best to do it. Bring in John’s from Philly. Bring in the best guy from Austin to make the best barbecue. Bring in the top pizza place in Connecticut. The line would be so long.

I think it would be awesome if at EPCOT during the food and wine show at the American pavilion if they were to bring in a legitimate regional specialty. Like bring in the best cheesesteak from Philly. Bring in that crazy sandwich from Pittsburgh. St Louis ribs or whatever. But, have the actual place make it. Not some cheesy Disney version of it. bring in the actual best to do it. Bring in John’s from Philly. Bring in the best guy from Austin to make the best barbecue. Bring in the top pizza place in Connecticut. The line would be so long.
Cheesy grits and bananas foster French toast from Surreys in NOLA. I’m a vegetarian so I don’t know the best jambalaya or seafood, but I’m sure someone does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter