• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Yacht Club's Ale & Compass Restaurant reopens for lunch and adds new breakfast items on January 31st.

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...turf-club-bar-and-grill-flying-fish-and-more/
Yacht Club Resort starting Jan. 31, the Ale & Compass Restaurant is back with some returning breakfast options and exciting, new lunch offerings. Start off by indulging in one of the delicious à la carte entrées, like Blueberry Bacon Pancakes. And don’t forget to enhance your breakfast with a tasty buffet filled with dazzling additions to your entrée, including pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, overnight oats, and house-made cheddar biscuits with country gravy. What a perfect start to your Disney day.

Reservations begin on January 20th.

After being pleasantly surprised by food-quality for breakfast, we went back a few more times for what were also excellent meals.

Ale & Compass!!

Is something going on with the breakfast reservations here? I’ve never had trouble getting a breakfast ADR here but I’ve been checking consistently and haven’t seen any for our dates in February (6-11). Does anyone know?

We tried breakfast there for the first time in Nov and loved it! I had the chocolate waffles.

Is something going on with the breakfast reservations here? I’ve never had trouble getting a breakfast ADR here but I’ve been checking consistently and haven’t seen any for our dates in February (6-11). Does anyone know?
I have been having the same issue for February 21-26, but I think they didn't open up reservations while they made these plans because the hours are changing. I think we will be able to make the breakfast reservations on 1/20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter