The Yearly Trip to Princess Ashlyn's Florida Castle! March 2010 PTR

Yay! I'm so glad it's all working out! How awesome of Aaron to do that for you.

Jumbo coloring books are fun! DS used to like coloring, I'm not sure what happened. Now he just scribbles on the page for about 3 seconds and says he's done. He's moved on to bigger and better things, apparently.

Sounds like you have fun stuff for the plane! And backup TV, which is always good as well. Glad to see you're packing! You better get moving on that, you're leaving soon!

Yay! I'm so glad it's all working out! How awesome of Aaron to do that for you.

Jumbo coloring books are fun! DS used to like coloring, I'm not sure what happened. Now he just scribbles on the page for about 3 seconds and says he's done. He's moved on to bigger and better things, apparently.

Sounds like you have fun stuff for the plane! And backup TV, which is always good as well. Glad to see you're packing! You better get moving on that, you're leaving soon!

It's been hard not to give Ashlyn her coloring book. She loves all sorts of art. Coloring, painting, stickers, whatever. We always have a new picture on our fridge. :cloud9:

I know, I really need to finish up the packing. I've got most of Ashlyn's and my clothes packed (just a few things left to wash) and I know I'm going to have to wait until Saturday to get Aaron to pick out what clothes he wants to take! :laughing: But that's okay. Pretty much everything else is packed besides what I mentioned and things we need the morning before we leave, so I'm feeling good.

All our bags are packed, we're ready to go. They're sitting here right by our door.

IMG_3836.jpg

And we're leaving on a jet plane. Don't know when we'll be back again.... err, uh... never mind, we'll be back on Friday. ;)

Aaron told me I shouldn't write all that... I guess he thought it was corny. :confused3 Okay, I know it is, but what can I say, I'm a dork. I couldn't help it! :lmao:

Our flight leaves this evening and we will be in Ft. Lauderdale 3 - 3 1/2 hours afterwards! I really hate flying so I'm not really looking forward to it, especially since it is a tiny plane, but it'll be okay.

We'll be staying at a hotel close to the airport for tonight, but we're planning on checking out early tomorrow morning. Ashlyn always wakes up about 6:30am (unless I have something planned that morning, then she'll sleep in :rolleyes:). But we're going to leave after breakfast and probably find a mall or something to go browse. Then we'll head over to Pop Century and check in!!! :banana:

I just can't believe our trip starts today! :cool1: We will be back on Friday and I am planning on starting my TR on Monday. SEE YA REAL SOON!!!!

YAY! All Packed and ready to go!

I thought the jet plane thing was funny! :confused3

I'm excited for you! :woohoo: Have a great trip, I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Don't cry too much when Ashlyn meets her grandpa! :lovestruc

Don't worry Christina- I always sing that song when I'm going on vacation, lol. I hope you have an amazing trip and I can't wait to hear all about it!

YAY! All Packed and ready to go!

I thought the jet plane thing was funny! :confused3

I'm excited for you! :woohoo: Have a great trip, I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! Don't cry too much when Ashlyn meets her grandpa! :lovestruc

Don't worry Christina- I always sing that song when I'm going on vacation, lol. I hope you have an amazing trip and I can't wait to hear all about it!

Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one who always gets that song stuck in her head when going on vacation! Oh, I don't know if there is any way to not cry BUCKETS this trip. But they'll all be happy tears. Except for the fact that we are thinking of getting Ashlyn's first haircut while we're there. Those will be sad tears... my baby's growing up!

Yay, you're all packed!
I hate flying too, hope your flight goes well!

Thank you so much! This is my last time checking on the DIS and everything before we put away the netbook. (Or so I tell myself... we do still have the desktop that won't be shut down until right before we leave! lol)

Thank you! You know, when I was making the Rice Krispies treats I was wishing I had a Mickey pancake mold. I actually didn't know they had one. I might just have to look for one while we're there!

Not sure if you are checking but you can get it at the Kitchen Store in DTD or Mousegear in Epcot.

I hope you are having a great time!! I am sorry I missed the send off. I am OOT so I have not had the time to check DIS the last few days.

:woohoo: Christina's at Disney!!! :woohoo: I am looking forward to reading about your TR and see lots of pictures. :goodvibes:

Not sure if you are checking but you can get it at the Kitchen Store in DTD or Mousegear in Epcot.

I hope you are having a great time!! I am sorry I missed the send off. I am OOT so I have not had the time to check DIS the last few days.

:woohoo: Christina's at Disney!!! :woohoo: I am looking forward to reading about your TR and see lots of pictures. :goodvibes:

Thank you! I did see your message right before we left (sorry I didn't have a chance to write then, though) and I picked up two of the pancake molds at DTD! Yay! I can't wait to make Mickey pancakes now. :goodvibes

Well, obviously we made it home safely! I'm hoping to have a chance to sit down tonight after Ashlyn goes to bed and start my TR! I will post here to give you all the link!

So it was funny to read your TR and then your PTR but I enjoyed every word. popcorn:: Your photos of the movie parties are great! Your Disney themed treats are amazing! And oh my goodness, your shirts and pillowcases are wonderful! :thumbsup2 I'm going over to see if anything new is on your TR! :woohoo: :)

So it was funny to read your TR and then your PTR but I enjoyed every word. popcorn:: Your photos of the movie parties are great! Your Disney themed treats are amazing! And oh my goodness, your shirts and pillowcases are wonderful! :thumbsup2 I'm going over to see if anything new is on your TR! :woohoo: :)

Awww, thank you so much!! It was so fun to write the PTR and it helped me get all my thoughts out without driving Aaron TOO crazy! :lmao: He's way into Disney now, but he's just not quite as obsessive about planning as I am. ;)

Thank you! I did see your message right before we left (sorry I didn't have a chance to write then, though) and I picked up two of the pancake molds at DTD! Yay! I can't wait to make Mickey pancakes now. :goodvibes

Well, obviously we made it home safely! I'm hoping to have a chance to sit down tonight after Ashlyn goes to bed and start my TR! I will post here to give you all the link!

Yay I am glad you were able to get a pancake mold--will you post a picture at some point? :rotfl:

Thanks everyone! I started my TR! There's not much there yet, but I will be updating it. For now, I'm ready to get to bed. lol I hope you all enjoyed my PTR and I hope you like my TR, too! :)

Rain, MapQuest, and Tiny Airplanes... OH MY!!! A March 2010 Trip Report

WELCOME HOME!!!! I am on my way over to your TR now. :goodvibes

Yay I am glad you were able to get a pancake mold--will you post a picture at some point? :rotfl:

Sure! I made some on Sunday but didn't even think about taking pictures. I'll have to remember to take some next time and post them on my TR. It'll be a good excuse to make pancakes soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter