The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Optometrist: He gave the diagnosis and told Hope to find a pair of frames she liked.

Hope: She started trying on pairs.

Gordon and Thora and Logan: They laid around, not wanting to be part of this Friday of Black.

June: She was happy to be back in the field.

Gordon and Thora and Logan: They laid around, not wanting to be part of this Friday of Black.

June: She was happy to be back in the field.

Evelyn: She woke up from her nap and lounged around after with the Asguardians with no plans for the rest of the day.

Mike and Conrad: They were crossing the crosswalk.

Conrad: He saw the car recklessly speed towards them before Michael ever did. "Michael, get out of the way!" He shouted, and pushed him out of the way of traffic.

Mike: He hit the curb roughly. "Conrad!"

Conrad: He had one moment to glance at Mike before the car made impact.

Mike and Conrad: They were crossing the crosswalk.

Conrad: He saw the car recklessly speed towards them before Michael ever did. "Michael, get out of the way!" He shouted, and pushed him out of the way of traffic.

Mike: He hit the curb roughly. "Conrad!"

Conrad: He had one moment to glance at Mike before the car made impact.

OOC: ...oh dear... Is he dead...?

OOC: Hey guys sorry I won't be here much, really busy weekend. Took SAT this morning and work later. Tommarow work, ncl tea, and date. But I have about a hour now.

OOC: Can someone catch up? And did Conrad just get hit by a car???

OOC: Can someone catch up? And did Conrad just get hit by a car???

OOC: It's Black Friday, I'm really bored and sick, Hope got glasses, and yeah he got hit by a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter