The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Gordon: he was in a slight leftover-turkey-and-alcohol-induced daze. "Ms. Evelyn," he murmured, "you look very tired."

OOC: Trust me, I've got it all worked out.

Traffic just basically stopped.

Conrad: He hit the ground, taking a huge blow to his head. He got knocked out.

Mike: He ran into the street towards his friend. "Con? Conrad!"

OOC: Trust me, I've got it all worked out.

Traffic just basically stopped.

Conrad: He hit the ground, taking a huge blow to his head. He got knocked out.

Mike: He ran into the street towards his friend. "Con? Conrad!"

OOC: man, this is stressing me out more than i thought it would, I'm viewing this from June's perspective.

OOC: man, this is stressing me out more than i thought it would, I'm viewing this from June's perspective.

OOC: Then don't look at it from June's perspective. Won't be helpful anyways.

I've been very disappointed with Conrad for the past few months, especially since I reread the Winter Soldier special of the RP. That's the Conrad I liked. Frankly, what Conrad became after he joined the YA isn't a quarter of the man he was. So I'm fixing the situation. I'm going to start completely over. You remember how I mentioned he hit his head really bad? He's going to be a total amnesiac, he won't remember anything, not even his own name. A completely fresh blank slate. I don't think he and June will get back together anytime soon.

You're lucky. The original plan was to kill him. But I couldn't kill him before I kill Raven, and not while Hope was sick.

OOC: Then don't look at it from June's perspective. Won't be helpful anyways.

I've been very disappointed with Conrad for the past few months, especially since I reread the Winter Soldier special of the RP. That's the Conrad I liked. Frankly, what Conrad became after he joined the YA isn't a quarter of the man he was. So I'm fixing the situation. I'm going to start completely over. You remember how I mentioned he hit his head really bad? He's going to be a total amnesiac, he won't remember anything, not even his own name. A completely fresh blank slate. I don't think he and June will get back together anytime soon.

You're lucky. The original plan was to kill him. But I couldn't kill him before I kill Raven, and not while Hope was sick.

OOC: I can't not think that way. It's just that the opinions of my characters are typically the opinions I have. I actually thought that's what you were going to do after you told me that you weren't going to kill him off. I was like actually concerned for his health and just wanted to know what was going to happen to him in the end. Also, I've never actually read the winter soldier RP. I don't care what happens with June, I just didn't want Conrad killed off.

OOC: I can't not think that way. It's just that the opinions of my characters are typically the opinions I have. I actually thought that's what you were going to do after you told me that you weren't going to kill him off. I was like actually concerned for his health and just wanted to know what was going to happen to him in the end. Also, I've never actually read the winter soldier RP. I don't care what happens with June, I just didn't want Conrad killed off.

OOC: Ah. All my characters are different dynamics of my own consciousness but not very much like me when it comes to the whole, so I don't have that problem of not being able to think objectively. He'll be fine.

OOC: Ah. All my characters are different dynamics of my own consciousness but not very much like me when it comes to the whole, so I don't have that problem of not being able to think objectively. He'll be fine.

OOC: It's odd, like people my characters don't typically interact with I don't have many opinions about, which is why I'm not on the Hope and Jay OTP bandwagon, for example. I care about my characters dearly and their friends dearly as well.

You know, I think this is good. Because even though it's nowhere as extreme June is getting a fresh start too.

OOC: It's odd, like people my characters don't typically interact with I don't have many opinions about, which is why I'm not on the Hope and Jay OTP bandwagon, for example. I care about my characters dearly and their friends dearly as well.

You know, I think this is good. Because even though it's nowhere as extreme June is getting a fresh start too.

OOC: Yeah, I get that. Besides my own characters, I do tend to focus more on Jay and Evelyn than your or Noelle's characters because Olivia's are the ones I interact with on a weekly basis.

Speaking of, did Cindy drop the thread, do Luke and Penny even exist any more?

OOC: Yeah, I get that. Besides my own characters, I do tend to focus more on Jay and Evelyn than your or Noelle's characters because Olivia's are the ones I interact with on a weekly basis.

Speaking of, did Cindy drop the thread, do Luke and Penny even exist any more?

OOC: I don't think she's on this thread anymore, no.

OOC: Winter Soilder Conrad was pretty awesome. I miss him.

Evelyn: "Yeah I am sleepy. But the deals I got were worth it."

OOC: Winter Soilder Conrad was pretty awesome. I miss him.

Evelyn: "Yeah I am sleepy. But the deals I got were worth it."

Gordon: "Who did you make deals with?" he asked, resting his head on her shoulder and closing his eyes.

OOC: Huh. What do you guys wanna do about it?

OOC: I did too

OOC: Hm? I think we should keep Luke and rework him. A lot of int resting materiel with him and Raven I think. Honestly with Penny I feel we could just write her out and pretend she never existed.

OOC: Hm? I think we should keep Luke and rework him. A lot of int resting materiel with him and Raven I think. Honestly with Penny I feel we could just write her out and pretend she never existed.

OOC: Okay, that sounds good. We'll do it like that unless Bri disagrees. One of you should probably take Luke.

Mike: "Call an ambulance, please," he said loudly, knowing lots of people had stopped to stare. He gripped onto his best friend tightly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter