The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Mine: They finshed thier ice creams and tossed them out.

Zoe: "What did she say?"

OOC: Where are you Perry!?!
I thought she'd be ungrounded by Christmas.

Mine: They finshed thier ice creams and tossed them out.

Zoe: "What did she say?"

OOC: Where are you Perry!?!
I thought she'd be ungrounded by Christmas.

Gordon: "She just asked what I was doing but that is better than nothing." He looked so happy.

OOC: Most of my family holiday craziness is over, so I should be on way more now. What ave I missed?

Evelyn: She chuckled. "I guess so. All people in general really."

OOC: Merry Christmas a day late! Sorry I was working most of yesterday. Today I have the day off hooray! May do something with my boyfriend or have a lazy day.

Natasha: "Don't be too harsh on yourself. Being a parent is hard. Maybe you should try a new approach then. Treat her as a friend."

Britannia: Just chilling out with Missy.

Agent Hill: "Treating them like a friend is not the way to talk to any daughter."

Gordon: "I really, really hope so. I'm sorry, I'm being down. We should talk about something else."

Evelyn: "You're fine, don't worry about it. Are you excited for your first American Christmas? Oh and guess what? Mike is running for student body president! I'm his campaign manger.

Zoe: "Cool!"

Brooke: "Wow that's going to be hard running against the current vice president Brad. He's going to feel right of passage towards it."

Zoe: "I was thinking the same thing. Plus Brad has been going to our school since kindergarten and Mike is new. And a sophomore."

Evelyn: "Yeah it's definitely going to be a challenge. But I think he has a chance. Mike truly is genuinely passionate about making the world a better place and helping others. He'd have an impact on the school. I'm not just saying that because he's my boyfriend, I honestly think he needs to be student body president."

OOC: Side note I kinda miss Buffalo. The school spirit and unity there was awesome. Also I'm thinking maybe Evelyn could actually become an political campaign manager since she can't really be a secret agent. She's be good at it I think.

Britannia: Just chilling out with Missy.

Agent Hill: "Treating them like a friend is not the way to talk to any daughter."

Natasha: "Why not? In our family it's mixed being a parent and being a friend."

Evelyn: "You're fine, don't worry about it. Are you excited for your first American Christmas? Oh and guess what? Mike is running for student body president! I'm his campaign manger.

Brooke: "Wow that's going to be hard running against the current vice president Brad. He's going to feel right of passage towards it."

Zoe: "I was thinking the same thing. Plus Brad has been going to our school since kindergarten and Mike is new. And a sophomore."

Evelyn: "Yeah it's definitely going to be a challenge. But I think he has a chance. Mike truly is genuinely passionate about making the world a better place and helping others. He'd have an impact on the school. I'm not just saying that because he's my boyfriend, I honestly think he needs to be student body president."

OOC: Side note I kinda miss Buffalo. The school spirit and unity there was awesome. Also I'm thinking maybe Evelyn could actually become an political campaign manager since she can't really be a secret agent. She's be good at it I think.

Gordon: "The whole concept of christmas is odd to me." He laughed. "If he won you could call him president america."

Gordon: "The whole concept of christmas is odd to me." He laughed. "If he won you could call him president america."

Evelyn: She laughed. "Yeah I bet. Trust me it'll grow on you. It's a special time. Do you celebrate anything in your kingdom? Haha, that title would be fitting."

Brooke: "Gordon, I'll have to invite you over one night during Hanukkah."

OOC: I'm probably not going to be on much today, I get to go to a friend's house whom I haven't seen since break started.

Agent Hill: "If I know one thing about Nova, it's that she usually doesn't take to kindly to having friends."

Evelyn: She laughed. "Yeah I bet. Trust me it'll grow on you. It's a special time. Do you celebrate anything in your kingdom? Haha, that title would be fitting."

Brooke: "Gordon, I'll have to invite you over one night during Hanukkah."

Gordon: "We do not celebrate like this much. Nothing like Christmas or Hanukanunukah."

Natasha: "What does she take well to then?"

Evelyn: "Gotcha. But I guess you feat and get merry a lot it makes up for it."

Gordon: He chuckled. "It's amusing hearing you say it."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter