The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Gordon: "Well, I could always eat more but I don't want to keep you all waiting."

Zoe: "Okay, I'm ready whenyou are, no rush.

Brooke: "Gordon have you been to a dine in theatre? "

Evelyn:"Oh goodness he'd LOVE that. I don't think he had. We saw a few movies in Buffalo but it wasn't a dine in theatre."

Zoe: "Okay, I'm ready whenyou are, no rush.

Brooke: "Gordon have you been to a dine in theatre? "

Evelyn:"Oh goodness he'd LOVE that. I don't think he had. We saw a few movies in Buffalo but it wasn't a dine in theatre."

Gordon: "I have not. What exactly is this theater of dining?"

Evelyn: "Yeah. Let's go." The walked into the brisk cold and she huddled herself as visible air came out of her mouth.

Gordon: "Where are we going?" He took his jacket and wrapped it around Evelyn's shoulders.

Gordon: "Where are we going?" He took his jacket and wrapped it around Evelyn's shoulders.

Evelyn: She took the jacket off and handed it back. "That's sweet but you don't need to. Hmm. Where would you like to go?"

Evelyn: She took the jacket off and handed it back. "That's sweet but you don't need to. Hmm. Where would you like to go?"

Gordon: "Evelyn, I insist. I've fought frost Giants and haven't shivered. I'm fine."

OOC: Merry Christmas!

I GOT A COMIC BOOK SIGNED BY STAN LEE AND CHRIS HEMSWORTH AND A CRATE FROM THE SET OF IRON MAN.

oOC: COOOOOOLLLLLL!

Gordon: "Evelyn, I insist. I've fought frost Giants and haven't shivered. I'm fine."

OOC: He's aware her friends are standing right there, right?

Nancy: she was in the training room, punching the bag.

Phil: He was writing a letter to June, hoping she'd come back soon. (OOC: June did leave, right?)

Eli: He drove to Jules' house, ready to tell her.

oOC: COOOOOOLLLLLL!

OOC: He's aware her friends are standing right there, right?

Nancy: she was in the training room, punching the bag.

Phil: He was writing a letter to June, hoping she'd come back soon. (OOC: June did leave, right?)

Eli: He drove to Jules' house, ready to tell her.

OOC: Yeah, they don't typically take what he says all too seriously, since he does talk about different things often, and he was saying it quietly to Ev.

June: She sat in her compartment on the bus, sharpening a knife. It was nice to be back with dad and Aunt Melinda.

OOC: Yeah, she is.

OOC: Yeah, they don't typically take what he says all too seriously, since he does talk about different things often, and he was saying it quietly to Ev.

June: She sat in her compartment on the bus, sharpening a knife. It was nice to be back with dad and Aunt Melinda.

OOC: Yeah, she is.

OOC: Ok.

Eli: he knocked on the door.

Jules: she opened the door. "Hey Eli. Want to come inside?"

Eli: he nodded. "Sure." They walked to her room, and Eli was a bit nervous.

Phil: he gave up trying to write a letter and called June.

OOC: Ok.

Eli: he knocked on the door.

Jules: she opened the door. "Hey Eli. Want to come inside?"

Eli: he nodded. "Sure." They walked to her room, and Eli was a bit nervous.

Phil: he gave up trying to write a letter and called June.

June: She made sure it was safe and from Phil and she answered. "Hey, Phil."

June: She made sure it was safe and from Phil and she answered. "Hey, Phil."

Phil: "Hi June. How is it there?"

Eli: "I... uh... I need to tell you some things. I'm just not sure where to start."

Jules: "Well, you can start by telling me why you seem to be avoiding me. Did I do something?"

Eli: "No, of course not. It's me. Well, my arc reactor. Er, the core of the arc reactor actually."

Jules: Suddenly, the pieces fell together. "Oh my gosh! Are you dying?"

Eli: he nodded.

Phil: "Hi June. How is it there?"

Eli: "I... uh... I need to tell you some things. I'm just not sure where to start."

Jules: "Well, you can start by telling me why you seem to be avoiding me. Did I do something?"

Eli: "No, of course not. It's me. Well, my arc reactor. Er, the core of the arc reactor actually."

Jules: Suddenly, the pieces fell together. "Oh my gosh! Are you dying?"

Eli: he nodded.

June: "Pretty intense. A lots going on. Fitz has brain damage, and he's gotten... Different."

OOC: I'm not sure why, but my app won't let me post so I'm using the website on my phone. Also, I think you need to edit your post since a lot of people on here aren't at season 2 yet.

OOC: I'm not sure why, but my app won't let me post so I'm using the website on my phone. Also, I think you need to edit your post since a lot of people on here aren't at season 2 yet.

OOC: I'm pretty sure everyone's caught up to that point. The app doesn't work at all anymore, I've been using the website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter