The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: I'm pretty sure everyone's caught up to that point. The app doesn't work at all anymore, I've been using the website.

OOC: Last I heard, someone was on episode 9
On a completely unrelated note, I can sympathize with Hope on the name pun thing. My name is Noelle, and the Christmas puns this time of year never stop.

OOC: Last I heard, someone was on episode 9
On a completely unrelated note, I can sympathize with Hope on the name pun thing. My name is Noelle, and the Christmas puns this time of year never stop.

OOC: I think they're past there, and people have said they're fine with spoilers. That sounds horrible. At least your friends don't call you Daubs...

OOC: I think they're past there, and people have said they're fine with spoilers. That sounds horrible. At least your friends don't call you Daubs...

OOC: I hope it's not offensive that I laughed a little. It's mainly my little sister, but some of my friends are a bit mischievous lol

June: "Pretty intense. A lots going on. Fitz has brain damage, and he's gotten... Different."

Phil: "That sucks. I'd like to visit soon, if possible. How's May?"

Jules: she sat down on her bed and took a deep breathe. "I was a bit suspicious of that, but I was hoping that it was something else."

OOC: I hope it's not offensive that I laughed a little. It's mainly my little sister, but some of my friends are a bit mischievous lol

Phil: "That sucks. I'd like to visit soon, if possible. How's May?"

Jules: she sat down on her bed and took a deep breathe. "I was a bit suspicious of that, but I was hoping that it was something else."

OOC: No, I totally get it XD

June: "I'm coming back for Christmas, twin brother. May is... Well, she's Aunt Melinda. She hasn't changed. She's still the wonderful, emotionless woman that we grew up training under."

Gordon: "Evelyn, I insist. I've fought frost Giants and haven't shivered. I'm fine."

Evelyn: "Okay fine. Thanks Gordon that's very kind of you." She put it on over her thin jacket. "

Zoe: "What's a frost gaint? Like your kingdom's mafia?"

Evelyn: "Exactly."

OOC: No, I totally get it XD

June: "I'm coming back for Christmas, twin brother. May is... Well, she's Aunt Melinda. She hasn't changed. She's still the wonderful, emotionless woman that we grew up training under."
Phil: he laughed. "And how's dad?"

Evelyn: "Okay fine. Thanks Gordon that's very kind of you." She put it on over her thin jacket. "

Zoe: "What's a frost gaint? Like your kingdom's mafia?"

Evelyn: "Exactly."

Gordon: He smiled at Evelyn. He just nodded, having no idea what a mafia was.

Phil: he laughed. "And how's dad?"

June: "Stressed. I think it makes him feel better having me close, but he hates sending me on missions and I'm always with May."

June: "Stressed. I think it makes him feel better having me close, but he hates sending me on missions and I'm always with May."

Phil: "Make sure you talk to other people. Aunt Melinda isn't too bad, but if you spend all your time with her you might go crazy."

Phil: "Make sure you talk to other people. Aunt Melinda isn't too bad, but if you spend all your time with her you might go crazy."

June: She chuckled. "Okay, Phil, I will."

Evelyn: He was playing along fine, good. She smiled back at Gordon and they crossed the street.

Evelyn: He was playing along fine, good. She smiled back at Gordon and they crossed the street.

Gordon: "I know we just ate, but I really want to try one of those theaters now." He looked up and saw snow falling from the sky. "Wow."

Gordon: "I know we just ate, but I really want to try one of those theaters now." He looked up and saw snow falling from the sky. "Wow."

Evelyn: "Sounds good. Anyways we didn't have as much as you, and it's almost dinner." Evelyn hoped the dark theatre and movie would whisk her away. The longer the day went the more she worried about Conrad.

Zoe: "Sounds fun!"

Evelyn: "Sounds good. Anyways we didn't have as much as you, and it's almost dinner." Evelyn hoped the dark theatre and movie would whisk her away. The longer the day went the more she worried about Conrad.

Zoe: "Sounds fun!"

Gordon: "Alright, lead the way." He smiled.

Evelyn: "Okay. Get your metro cards ready." The hopped on the subways. "Any movie fancy your interest Gordon?"

Gordon: "Not particularly. You know I don't watch a lot of this stuff. What movies are even out?"

Gordon: "Not particularly. You know I don't watch a lot of this stuff. What movies are even out?"

Evelyn: "Hmm... Oh I bet you'd like Big Hero Six. It's the newest Disney animated movie and there's a big, lovable, huggable robot."

Evelyn: "Hmm... Oh I bet you'd like Big Hero Six. It's the newest Disney animated movie and there's a big, lovable, huggable robot."

Gordon: "I heard of that. It has Fall Out Boy in it, correct? June really likes them."

OOC: *squeals*

Gordon: "I heard of that. It has Fall Out Boy in it, correct? June really likes them."

OOC: *squeals*

OOC: Hahaha

Evelyn: "I think so in the tailor or something."

Zoe: "Gordon's a big kid at heart isn't he?"

Evelyn: "Indeed!'

OOC: Hahaha

Evelyn: "I think so in the tailor or something."

Zoe: "Gordon's a big kid at heart isn't he?"

Evelyn: "Indeed!'

OOC: My favorite part of that movie is the three minute section in the middle where immortals plays. I was actually just practicing that song on my beautiful guitar.

Gordon: He blushed. "What do you mean?"

OOC: My favorite part of that movie is the three minute section in the middle where immortals plays. I was actually just practicing that song on my beautiful guitar.

Gordon: He blushed. "What do you mean?"

OOC: Nice. I've never seen Big Hero Six.

Evelyn: "Your youthful and are wide eyed. It's not a bad thing."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter