The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Yeah it's tragic. And the mother is in critical condition. I use the road the girl died on all the time...

Jay: "Let's go." He and Hope went to his car. "I'm considering not taking my car and just hitching a ride withsome else to save gas and the planet and all that jazz because I don't have to go to the archery range most of the time because dad is going to train me."

Evelyn: She zipped her backpack tight (Which was hard to do as it was brimming with campaign stuff.) and went to the motorcycle.

Hope: "That's fine, I don't think Raven's left yet."

Mike: He met Evelyn there.

Raven: She headed to her car.

Hope: "That's fine, I don't think Raven's left yet."

Mike: He met Evelyn there.

Raven: She headed to her car.

Jay: "Hey Raven! Mind if we get a ride? I don't have archery after school now that I'm training with das and figure it'd be a waste of gas and taking a hard to find parking spot to use mine."

Jay: "Hey Raven! Mind if we get a ride? I don't have archery after school now that I'm training with das and figure it'd be a waste of gas and taking a hard to find parking spot to use mine."

Raven: "My back seat's open to you two."

Hope: "Thanks Rave."

Raven: "No problem." She didn't want to admit it, but it had been far too empty in her car.

Raven: "My back seat's open to you two."

Hope: "Thanks Rave."

Raven: "No problem." She didn't want to admit it, but it had been far too empty in her car.

Jay: "Sweet. Thanks. Let me know if you ever need gas money." He got in the car and buckled up.

Evelyn: She got on the motorcycle. "Any updates on when Conrad's leaving the hospital?"

Jay: "Sweet. Thanks. Let me know if you ever need gas money." He got in the car and buckled up.

Evelyn: She got on the motorcycle. "Any updates on when Conrad's leaving the hospital?"

Raven: "It's fine, I got money."

Mike: "He's still healing up."

Asgardians: They walked to school, helping Logan review everything for his first day.

OOC: I'm trying to get myself caught up, but don't know where to start! Can someone just give me an update?

Evelyn: She cheerfully handed out campaign stickers while walking to class.

Jay: He wrapped his arm around Hope as they walked to class.

OOC: Anyone remember what class is Monday? I just remember history for Wednesday.

Evelyn: She cheerfully handed out campaign stickers while walking to class.

Jay: He wrapped his arm around Hope as they walked to class.

OOC: Anyone remember what class is Monday? I just remember history for Wednesday.

OOC: I think English. Life is inconvenient

Hope: She grinned a little.

Mike: He talked to people.

OOC: I think English. Life is inconvenient

Hope: She grinned a little.

Mike: He talked to people.

OOC: Okay. Indeed it is.

Jay: Everyone sat down in class. English usually started with a reading check quiz. This time, for Beowulf. It was hard to read considering it was from the early middle ages, but the more he understood it, the more enjoyable it got. "Hey Hope, did you know Smaug was inspired from the dragon Beowulf? Mamy ascents inspired Tolken."

Logan: He watched awkwardly as everyone took their test. A lot of girls kept looking up at him and giggling. He was confused.

Thora and Gordon: they took the quiz.

OOC: Opening night! I will probably want to catch up on sleep since on Tuesday I stayed up until midnight and yesterday I stayed up until 1 in the morning to get work done so it is unlikely that I will be on

Hope: "I didn't know that, cool."

OOC: I never read Beowulf

Hope, Raven and Mike: They took the quiz.

OOC: I also woke up at 6:30but even thouhh I went to be at 1 I have a hard time going to sleep so I'm only running on 4-5 hours of sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter