The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Mike: "Wait, what?"

Hope: "You actually got it! That's awesome!"
Jay: "Yeah congratulations!"

Evelyn: She came out and saw the excitment. "Did he win?!?"

Jay: He sighed. "No..."

Evelyn: Her voice got quiet. "Oh okay..."

Jay: He laughed. "GOT YOU! Mike actually won."

Evelyn: "Jay!! That'a not something to joke about."

Jay: "Is too."

Evelyn: She chuckled. "Fine I guess so. Great job Mike!! I'm so proud of you. Oh my goodness, this is so exciting. All that work paid off."

Mike: "Well I'm giving you like 80% of the credit, because I couldn't have done it without you."

Evelyn: She grinned. "Well thanks. You'll be a good president."

Dill: He was in utter shock he lost. And now he had to be the vice president to Mike! This would stink.

OOC: Hi guys! I'm actually posting! I've been super busy the past few weeks getting ready for my black belt test, and now I'm officially a black belt in Tae Kwon Do! I should be able to get on way more often now, so expect a lot more of my characters in action. I've sort of caught myself up, Conrad is out of the hospital, and he has no memories, and Mike just won president, right? Also, thora and Logan are dating now, so I need to get caught up with Eli and Jules.

OOC: Hi guys! I'm actually posting! I've been super busy the past few weeks getting ready for my black belt test, and now I'm officially a black belt in Tae Kwon Do! I should be able to get on way more often now, so expect a lot more of my characters in action. I've sort of caught myself up, Conrad is out of the hospital, and he has no memories, and Mike just won president, right? Also, thora and Logan are dating now, so I need to get caught up with Eli and Jules.
OOC: Congratulations! I get the busy thing, I have two jobs, school, and a boyfriend. But I still somehow find time for this lol. Yeah pretty much. But Conrad is still in the hospital.

June: I hate emotions. I think I'm going to have them surgically removed so I can be like Raven.

Evelyn: Don't you dare. Emotions can be horrible they are also can be most wonderful thing in the world. Jay will have to have you watch some Doctor Who Cyberman episodes.

OOC: Also, these made me laugh. Probably more than I should have.
New day soon?

My characters: They congratulated Mike.

Nancy: she gave him a hug. "Great job! I knew you'd win. Evelyn, thank you for helping him."

New day soon?

Nancy: she gave him a hug. "Great job! I knew you'd win. Evelyn, thank you for helping him."
OOC: Haha glad you liked it.
Yeah.

Evelyn: "No problem."

OOC: Congratulations!

Conrad is still in the hospital but yes he is amnesiac and yes Mike did just win Class President.

New day soon?

Mike: "Thank you guys. Thank you Nan."

OOC: Yessss!!!!
OOC: Let's do it!
Also we need to assign serect Santa's asap. Any volunteers to organize it? I can do it if y'all want.

Evelyn: The sun was setting which meant Christmas eve was among them. Evelyn was watching it lounging on the couch by the fire as the bright lights began to illuminate the city. 2013 had really been incredible. So much changed, but it was mostly for the better. So much could change in a year.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter