The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Raven: Raven's life had changed dramatically over this period, and it was only to junior year. Raven had basically rejoined her band and they were playing NYC venues (and a couple Cali venues in the summer with the help of Tony's planes) and recording their second album. Raven was dating Hunter secretly, but the only people she suspected of knowing were Hope, Evelyn, June and Conrad. Raven was ahead of the game and figured out what she was going to do: she was going to take an online Law Enforcement degree whilre touring with her band after high school. Raven did a few missions, but she was really more of the Avengers' and YA's handler at this point. This didn't mean she slacked off though, she still kept in prime physical condition through intense training. She hadn't been happier in ages.

Conrad: Conrad went through change during this period. It was now junior year. He forgave Raven and June eventually and now has close bonds of friendship with them, only his bond with Mike was stronger. Conrad was gradually told more about his life and he has been slowly getting some memory back, though any memories concerning his relationship with June refuse to come back. Conrad didn't really know what he was going to do, though he has looked at Air Force, Piloting, Engineering, Medicine, Veterinary Science and Teaching. He has grown tall and strong and muscular.

Nancy: She graduated high school with good grades and was currently attending SUNY Genesceo to get a degree in criminal justice. The school was a public liberal arts school, and was considered the honors school of the State University of New York schools. Plus it had a reasonable price. It was about five hours from the city. Nancy had made many new friends and her bonds with the YA had grown.

Evelyn: It was 3'o clock on a Sunday afternoon. Spring was trying to come, the high today 66. She was looking forward to when it slightly warmer and she could bring her laptop out to the rooftop and enjoy the breezes and sunlight. Mom and dad were at the California house, so Evelyn was doing some cleaning while putting some unreleased Lana Del Rey through the floor speakers. Her current favorite was Queen of Disaster, and sometimes when it said spin around like a ballerina she'd do pirouettes across the living room floor. She was pretty relaxed and in a good mood.

Jay: Sunday was his cheat day. After some Oreos we finally got out of his pajamas (After sleeping in until noon, there was Netflix in bed) and headed down the stairwell to see if anything interesting was going on.

Raven: She was out with Hunter.

Mike and Conrad: They were playing Monopoly

Eli: He was tinkering with something.

Hope: Hope was reading but enjoying the company of her friends.

Raven: She was out with Hunter.

Mike and Conrad: They were playing Monopoly

Eli: He was tinkering with something.

Hope: Hope was reading but enjoying the company of her friends.
Jay: He stumbled upon the monopoly game. "Nice housing empire you both have there."

Evelyn: She finshed cleaning and began to head downstairs when she got a call from her mother. "Hello?"

Nat: "Hey sweetie. I have a meeting soon but I wanted to tell you to stay out of Hell's Kitchen. I know I've always said that after the battle of New Yor almost whiped it off the map. But it's even more vital to stay away know. Crime is rising even more there."

Evelyn: "Alright. Thanks mom. Love you."

Natasha: "Love you too. Tell Jay I say hello." She hung up.

June: He had stopped in multiple times during the year, but normally she was off being an agent. Her hair had grown longer again and she had gotten more muscular, her figure becoming much like Melinda May's. She trained hard, and became serious and composed like Raven. She obviously knew about Raven's relationship, and she wasn't even there most of the time. She had grown closer to her father during this time, and closer to Skye and the other agents. Her bond with Raven and Evelyn was still strong, and her relationship with Conrad was okay, but she was an agent. She knew she couldn't be in a relationship like that anymore, but she was still pretty affectionate toward Conrad, still loving him, but knowing that she shouldn't. She stopped back at the tower after a mission. "Yo." She sat down after kissing Conrad's cheek and watched Mike and Conrad play monopoly. "Who owns the railroads?"

Jay: He stumbled upon the monopoly game. "Nice housing empire you both have there."

Evelyn: She finshed cleaning and began to head downstairs when she got a call from her mother. "Hello?"

Nat: "Hey sweetie. I have a meeting soon but I wanted to tell you to stay out of Hell's Kitchen. I know I've always said that after the battle of New Yor almost whiped it off the map. But it's even more vital to stay away know. Crime is rising even more there."

Evelyn: "Alright. Thanks mom. Love you."

Natasha: "Love you too. Tell Jay I say hello." She hung up.

Mike: "Yeah, it's coming along."

Eli: He finally got frustrated and gave up on his gadget. He walked over. "Hi Jay." He sat near them. "Dibs on joining the next game."

OOC: Oh, Daredevil reference! That show is great! Violent, but great.

June: He had stopped in multiple times during the year, but normally she was off being an agent. Her hair had grown longer again and she had gotten more muscular, her figure becoming much like Melinda May's. She trained hard, and became serious and composed like Raven. She obviously knew about Raven's relationship, and she wasn't even there most of the time. She had grown closer to her father during this time, and closer to Skye and the other agents. Her bond with Raven and Evelyn was still strong, and her relationship with Conrad was okay, but she was an agent. She knew she couldn't be in a relationship like that anymore, but she was still pretty affectionate toward Conrad, still loving him, but knowing that she shouldn't. She stopped back at the tower after a mission. "Yo." She sat down after kissing Conrad's cheek and watched Mike and Conrad play monopoly. "Who owns the railroads?"

Conrad: He smiled at her and wrapped her in a one arm hug, the other moving his game piece. "He’s got two, I have two. It's a close game." He felt his relationship with June was almost brotherly - he treated her with affection and got to tease and joke with her, plus since his memory loss a while ago, it had seemed like Uncle Coulson treated hom with some vague affection, like you would with your best friend's cat or dog.

Mike: "Hey June, how are you?" He asked amicably.

Evelyn: She joined the others.

Mike: He smiled softly when he saw her. "Hey Princess."

Conrad: He looked at Evelyn with a teasing face on. "Look who finally deigned to join us. Or are you what the cat dragged in?" Glancing to June, he said conspiringly, "She’s probably just here because you got here, I think she likes you better than the rest of us."

Eli: He finally got frustrated and gave up on his gadget. He walked over. "Hi Jay." He sat near them. "Dibs on joining the next game."

Conrad: He smiled at her and wrapped her in a one arm hug, the other moving his game piece. "He’s got two, I have two. It's a close game." He felt his relationship with June was almost brotherly - he treated her with affection and got to tease and joke with her, plus since his memory loss a while ago, it had seemed like Uncle Coulson treated hom with some vague affection, like you would with your best friend's cat or dog.

Conrad: He looked at Evelyn with a teasing face on. "Look who finally deigned to join us. Or are you what the cat dragged in?" Glancing to June, he said conspiringly, "She’s probably just here because you got here, I think she likes you better than the rest of us."

June: "I'm good, Mike. I just got back from Germany actually. It was nice there... Other than the prison we snuck into..." She snuggled into Conrad and laughed. "Of course she likes me the best. You guys are boring. I'm saving the world while you're just playing monopoly..."

June: "I'm good, Mike. I just got back from Germany actually. It was nice there... Other than the prison we snuck into..." She snuggled into Conrad and laughed. "Of course she likes me the best. You guys are boring. I'm saving the world while you're just playing monopoly..."
Conrad: "Not all of us are born into the business. Some of us have to, like, find job experience and deal with child labor laws."

Jay: "Oh cool. Hi Eli. How's the gadget going? I call dibs on being the fourth member!"

Evelyn: She smiled back and kissed Mike's cheek. "Hey."
She chuckled. "Oh Conrad I'm SO sorry for having to do my chores and homework."

OOC: Oh my goodness, I haven't been on in forever. I'm really sorry guys!
What on earth is happening?

Conrad: "Not all of us are born into the business. Some of us have to, like, find job experience and deal with child labor laws."
Evelyn: "That reminds me I really need to get a job."
OOC: Oh my goodness, I haven't been on in forever. I'm really sorry guys!
What on earth is happening?
OOC: Yesterday we did a time skip to April of their junior year.

OOC: I've had a headache for an hour and really should be paying attention to my AP review, can you take this Olivia (you also might want to answer and questions about the site design)

Jay: "Oh cool. Hi Eli. How's the gadget going? I call dibs on being the fourth member!"

Conrad: "You should have done it earlier, been responsible. For shame!"

Conrad: "We all need jobs."

OOC: I've had a headache for an hour and really should be paying attention to my AP review, can you take this Olivia (you also might want to answer and questions about the site design)

OOC: Sure.
Okay. So we just did a time jump for New Years to April of they're junior year. They are currently living in NYC. Go back just a little we described what happened during that. There was a crazy guy at New Years, but the YA saved the day.

Conrad: "You should have done it earlier, been responsible. For shame!"

Evelyn: She shook her head and playfully grinned. "Sure.."

Conrad: "We all need jobs."

Evelyn: "Yeah we do. Maybe I'll do princesses for hire for birthday parties. Or work in a clothes store."

OOC: Sure.
Okay. So we just did a time jump for New Years to April of they're junior year. They are currently living in NYC. Go back just a little we described what happened during that. There was a crazy guy at New Years, but the YA saved the day.

Evelyn: She shook her head and playfully grinned. "Sure.."

Evelyn: "Yeah we do. Maybe I'll do princesses for hire for birthday parties. Or work in a clothes store."

Conrad: "That could be good for you." The game continued.

June: "Hah, I still have the best job..." She jumped and clung to Conrad as thunder boomed in the sky. She relaxed. "Looks like someone's coming to visit..."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter