The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

OOC: Sounds like a plan

Jay: "My pleasure."

Nat: They arrived back at the tower. "Jay's riding with Hope you said?"

Evelyn: "Yeah pretty sure."

Nat: "Alright. He doesn't know we're here right?"

Evelyn: "I don't think so."

Nat: "Oh good, it'll be a nice surprise for him!"

OOC: I wouldn't do Peter because of Peter Parker. I like Liam or Daniel.
OOC: Oh right. Thanks. Hm, I'll give it a bit more thought.

Hope: "Feel up for another race or trail riding into the woods, or do you want to head back?"

Michael: He was on the treadmill in the weightroom part of the training room.

Conrad: He finished cleaning up the game and decided to study for a class.

Raven: She decided to head on back to the tower after a small trip with the band.

OOC: Oh right. Thanks. Hm, I'll give it a bit more thought.

Hope: "Feel up for another race or trail riding into the woods, or do you want to head back?"

Michael: He was on the treadmill in the weightroom part of the training room.

Conrad: He finished cleaning up the game and decided to study for a class.

Raven: She decided to head on back to the tower after a small trip with the band.
OOC: No problem.

Jay: "Up to you."

Evelyn: She called Jay. "Hey, can you come home soon?"

Jay: "Why? Am I in trouble?"

Evelyn: "Oh yeah totally."

Jay: "Oh no, I know I shouldn't of take the last mint in the lobby.."

Evelyn: "Oh yeah, Mr. Stark is raging."

Jay: "Yikes..."

Evelyn: "I'm kidding. You're not in trouble. There's a surprise here."

Jay: "Phew, okay. We'll head back to the stable now. See you soon." He hung up.
"Hope! I think they installed a chocolate fountain in our kitchens! Also, Evelyn requested we come back as soon as possible."

OOC: No problem.

Jay: "Up to you."

Evelyn: She called Jay. "Hey, can you come home soon?"

Jay: "Why? Am I in trouble?"

Evelyn: "Oh yeah totally."

Jay: "Oh no, I know I shouldn't of take the last mint in the lobby.."

Evelyn: "Oh yeah, Mr. Stark is raging."

Jay: "Yikes..."

Evelyn: "I'm kidding. You're not in trouble. There's a surprise here."

Jay: "Phew, okay. We'll head back to the stable now. See you soon." He hung up.
"Hope! I think they installed a chocolate fountain in our kitchens! Also, Evelyn requested we come back as soon as possible."

Hope: "Chocolate? Awesome! All right, let's head on back, let the horses get comfortable before we go."

Raven: She arrived back at the tower.

Hope: "Chocolate? Awesome! All right, let's head on back, let the horses get comfortable before we go."

Raven: She arrived back at the tower.
OOC: I like how Jay thinks the suprise is a chocolate fountain. XD

Jay: "Yeah!" They put the horses away and arrived back at the tower.

Evelyn: She catched up with her parents.

Jay: He ran to the kitchen.

Sercuity Guard: "Woah kid, slow down."

Jay: "Wait where is it...?"

Evelyn: "It's not a it."

Jay: "Not a chocolate fountain!?"

Evelyn: She chuckled. "No, something better."

Jay: His parents came out. He gave them big hugs. "This is better! Welcome welcome."

OOC: I like how Jay thinks the suprise is a chocolate fountain. XD

Jay: "Yeah!" They put the horses away and arrived back at the tower.

Evelyn: She catched up with her parents.

Jay: He ran to the kitchen.

Sercuity Guard: "Woah kid, slow down."

Jay: "Wait where is it...?"

Evelyn: "It's not a it."

Jay: "Not a chocolate fountain!?"

Evelyn: She chuckled. "No, something better."

Jay: His parents came out. He gave them big hugs. "This is better! Welcome welcome."

Hope: "Hey Mr. Clint and Mrs. Natasha!"

Clint: "Oh good to hear. Pretty normal. Long. Took a nap. Hey, we're brining our kiddos out to dinner. You're apart of the family. Want to come?"
Hope: She blushed. “That would be nice, but I mean, you don’t have to offer it to me, if this is a family sort of thing. I'm not really family."

Hope: She blushed. “That would be nice, but I mean, you don’t have to offer it to me, if this is a family sort of thing. I'm not really family."
Clint: "Come with us then. Oh don't worry, I wouldn't offer you anything if I didn't want it."

Jay: "Oh yeah, I totally agree!"

OOC: Shall we start?
And Bri where are you?

OOC: Well, making is a strong word. I'm just naming them and starting, I'll figure out their personalities as I go.

By the way, I've got everyone else, but I'm stikl stuck on Rhodey's son's name.

What do you prefer?

William "Will" or "Liam" Rhodes
Alexander "Alex" or "Xander" Rhodes
Adam Rhodes
Daniel Rhodes
Peter Rhodes

OOC: Sounds like a plan

Jay: "My pleasure."

Nat: They arrived back at the tower. "Jay's riding with Hope you said?"

Evelyn: "Yeah pretty sure."

Nat: "Alright. He doesn't know we're here right?"

Evelyn: "I don't think so."

Nat: "Oh good, it'll be a nice surprise for him!"

OOC: I wouldn't do Peter because of Peter Parker. I like Liam or Daniel.

OOC: I like Alex and Daniel!
I was thinking about making another Stark sibling, but she'd be a bit younger. I was thinking maybe Tony and Eli could meet her on a mission really soon (preferably before AOU stuff), and they'd run into her and she'd end up saving their butts somehow. They'd bring her back to Avengers Tower for medical treatment, and Pepper would be like "We HAVE to keep her." Or that's my random idea, it probably wouldn't happen exactly like that. I thought it'd help if made a new character so I can get back into the swig of things, especially with AOU.
Also, I forgot how much I ship Hope and Jay. (I accidentally typed Raven the first time)

Last edited:
OOC: I like Alex and Daniel!
I was thinking about making another Stark sibling, but she'd be a bit younger. I was thinking maybe Tony and Eli could meet her on a mission really soon (preferably before AOU stuff), and they'd run into her and she'd end up saving their butts somehow. They'd bring her back to Avengers Tower for medical treatment, and Pepper would be like "We HAVE to keep her." Or that's my random idea, it probably wouldn't happen exactly like that. I thought it'd help if made a new character so I can get back into the swig of things, especially with AOU.
Also, I forgot how much I ship Hope and Jay. (I accidentally typed Raven the first time)
OOC: I'm going with Daniel
Well, if you've seen AOU and you truly want a fresh start, how do you feel about maybe having a Maximoff or someone related to one of the new AOU characters? That way, since none of them have been introduced yet, we don't have to worry about affecting the lives of characters already in place too much.
lol

Jay: His family, Hope, and Mike went to dinner at a small Italian restraunt. It was nice.

Evelyn: They got back. Mom seemed to dance around the social card birthday. Evelyn found Raven and made sure they were in private. "Hey, do you know something about Jay and I that I don't... our birthdays don't seem to match. And mom can't seem to fix it. Mine says October 1st.."

OOC: Jay and hope are quite cute lol

Jay: His family, Hope, and Mike went to dinner at a small Italian restraunt. It was nice.

Evelyn: They got back. Mom seemed to dance around the social card birthday. Evelyn found Raven and made sure they were in private. "Hey, do you know something about Jay and I that I don't... our birthdays don't seem to match. And mom can't seem to fix it. Mine says October 1st.."

OOC: Jay and hope are quite cute lol
Hope and Mike: They had a great time out with their significant others' family.

Raven: "I'm not privy to all of my dad's secrets. There are things he won't tell me. That's...odd. I've never actually seen any of the Barton or Romanov files."

Hope and Mike: They had a great time out with their significant others' family.

Raven: "I'm not privy to all of my dad's secrets. There are things he won't tell me. That's...odd. I've never actually seen any of the Barton or Romanov files."
Evelyn: "Oh wow. That's surprising. But then again you probably never had any reason to pull up the Barton or Romanov files."

Evelyn: "Oh wow. That's surprising. But then again you probably never had any reason to pull up the Barton or Romanov files."
Raven: "I give my friends privacy. Professional courtesy I am reasonably sure that they have shown me."

Raven: "I give my friends privacy. Professional courtesy I am reasonably sure that they have shown me."
Evelyn: "Good point. So you think for some strange reason... Jay and I aren't twins at all? We have to be, there's plenty of pictures and home videosof us together as babies.'

Evelyn: "Good point. So you think for some strange reason... Jay and I aren't twins at all? We have to be, there's plenty of pictures and home videosof us together as babies.'
Raven: "I don't know. This might be a discussion you have to have with your parents."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter