• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Young Avengers: A Very Avengers Holiday (YARP Part 6)

Conrad. "Raven's been emotional. I'm trying to hold everyone together best as I can."

Nova: "I've been emotionally lost," she admitted quietly. "That's why I'm here. I'm here to be useful to you both. Just let me know what I can do."

Nova: "I've been emotionally lost," she admitted quietly. "That's why I'm here. I'm here to be useful to you both. Just let me know what I can do."
Conrad: "We've got some possible locations. We think the location will be significant to Raven and Luke's shared history."

Nova: "Well," she replied. "Any defense mechanisms?"
Conrad: "She wasn't talking this morning, til the adults got home, then she sassed Clint when he was being mean. Sequestered herself off with Eli, who also sassed Clint and has been drinking, and they were planning till I found her. Yesterday was worse."

Conrad: "She wasn't talking this morning, til the adults got home, then she sassed Clint when he was being mean. Sequestered herself off with Eli, who also sassed Clint and has been drinking, and they were planning till I found her. Yesterday was worse."

Nova: She tried not to snort. She muttered, "Of course. We all handle our grief in different ways, and she's lashing out in order to make it seem that she's got it all under control, which she does without a doubt, but internally, she's afraid for Hope, like we all are, and she'll eventually break down either by herself or when we're all watching."

Nova: She tried not to snort. She muttered, "Of course. We all handle our grief in different ways, and she's lashing out in order to make it seem that she's got it all under control, which she does without a doubt, but internally, she's afraid for Hope, like we all are, and she'll eventually break down either by herself or when we're all watching."
Conrad: "Sounds like her," Conrad agreed.

Raven: "Yes. But, Uh, I just wanted to say that I think you're stronger than me. You've been a great agent and person for a long time without any special abilities, and I've never felt more weak now that the serum isn't a part of me."
Natasha:"Well thanks, I'm honestly flattered. Your like a second daughter to me. I don't necessarily agree I'm stronger. Don't let the sernum define you. Look at me. With hard work you still can be a great agent without powers."

Natasha:"Well thanks, I'm honestly flattered. Your like a second daughter to me. I don't necessarily agree I'm stronger. Don't let the sernum define you. Look at me. With hard work you still can be a great agent without powers."
Raven: She nodded. "What happens if I don't get it back?"

Conrad: "Maybe different training, but nothing else. It's not like you'll get kicked off the team."

Raven: She nodded. "What happens if I don't get it back?"

Conrad: "Maybe different training, but nothing else. It's not like you'll get kicked off the team."
Natasha: "You will still be welcomed. It takes a lot more than powers to be on this team. You are strong, with or without the serum. I mean, I choose Evelyn not to have it. It's not terrible living without powers."

Natasha: "You will still be welcomed. It takes a lot more than powers to be on this team. You are strong, with or without the serum. I mean, I choose Evelyn not to have it. It's not terrible living without powers."
Raven: "I know. I just had them for so long..."

Raven: She nodded. "Okay." She took a breath. "I bounced ideas off Eli, I'm going to tell you what we came up with. The others think Asgard is where he'll be. It would certainly be hard to get to, but he's not there. We've forgotten, Loki died honorably, on Svartalheim. Luke won't want to jeopardize that already shaky perception of the Asgardians by doing crime there, he loved his father. Besides, he made sure that I knew it was personal, between me and him. He'll be waiting form me at a place which is significant for both of us, possibly Hope too, but maybe he'll leave her out of this. He usually does, when it's something between us. Plus, he just evened the game, he won't lead me to Asgard. I mean, we're pretty evenly matched. As far as resources goes, we've both got an impressive amount. I was always as good a fighter as him, maybe better. Not that Luke or his father ever preferred a fight. Reducing me means I can't hope to fight him physically and win. He'd kill me if I tried. He knows how weak I am. He's forced this to become a battle of the mind. I have to win Hope without my greatest ally, my strength. But he has also lost his greatest ally, his mobility. Wherever he is, he's forced to stay there. Moving means too many ways for him to be caught or Hope to get free. He's stuck waiting. He's always been one to wait for an attack, but he also has no escape. I've got several talents, but my strength was what I relied on, fighting being the only thing I've trusted. The playing field has been leveled. So, significant places. Our old school in Buffalo is a good place to start looking. There are a few cities where we had conflicts that he may return to. There's also a cafe a few towns over from Buffalo we frequented while he was pretending to be my friend."

Raven: She nodded. "Okay." She took a breath. "I bounced ideas off Eli, I'm going to tell you what we came up with. The others think Asgard is where he'll be. It would certainly be hard to get to, but he's not there. We've forgotten, Loki died honorably, on Svartalheim. Luke won't want to jeopardize that already shaky perception of the Asgardians by doing crime there, he loved his father. Besides, he made sure that I knew it was personal, between me and him. He'll be waiting form me at a place which is significant for both of us, possibly Hope too, but maybe he'll leave her out of this. He usually does, when it's something between us. Plus, he just evened the game, he won't lead me to Asgard. I mean, we're pretty evenly matched. As far as resources goes, we've both got an impressive amount. I was always as good a fighter as him, maybe better. Not that Luke or his father ever preferred a fight. Reducing me means I can't hope to fight him physically and win. He'd kill me if I tried. He knows how weak I am. He's forced this to become a battle of the mind. I have to win Hope without my greatest ally, my strength. But he has also lost his greatest ally, his mobility. Wherever he is, he's forced to stay there. Moving means too many ways for him to be caught or Hope to get free. He's stuck waiting. He's always been one to wait for an attack, but he also has no escape. I've got several talents, but my strength was what I relied on, fighting being the only thing I've trusted. The playing field has been leveled. So, significant places. Our old school in Buffalo is a good place to start looking. There are a few cities where we had conflicts that he may return to. There's also a cafe a few towns over from Buffalo we frequented while he was pretending to be my friend."
Natasha: "Okay, Buffalo is a good idea. Do you want to head their now or train a little before we take off?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter