Theme Park Music...

RickNWendy

<font color=red>They'll fight for Disney whenever
Looking to find the 'Official Albums' on CD, and can't find em affordable or anything (at this point I would buy a copy if it were legal)

Anyway, any input appreciated, as I am looking for:

The Official Album: Disneyland/Walt Disney World (1997)

Walt Disney World Resort in Florida (2001)

Disneyland Resort (Official Album) (2001)

Thanks!

yeah, been trying it, but either get outbid or someone is a collector and thinks it is worth more than I... (who just wants it to play every now and then)

I think the 2001 DL album is the one they are currently selling. I have a copy (and no, I'm not willing to part with it), but I could pick one up really easy at DL--granted that would be at it's $19.99 selling price + tax minus my 10% PAP discount (which altogether makes the cd price 19.39) + shipping costs, which would probably run about $22-23 total or thereabouts.

No but I can describe it--It shows Sleeping Beauty Castle at night and Mickey's in front of it holding his hand up sort of inviting you in. It says "Walt Disney Records Presents Disneyland Park The Official Album". I looked at the copyright date on the back and it says 2001. The back has pics of the Astro Orbiter and Splash Mountain. I bought my copy early this year and I'm sure they haven't put out a new one since. BTW, they are still selling the original DCA album still as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter