Theme park "training" at the State Fair

A bit off topic, but I scrapbook standing up most of the time (my desk is high), and after reading all the previous posts, I know I need to spend lots more time doing that - as well as more time on the elliptical.

We were there too and I nearly flipped out when we saw the Dole Whip stand. We got one and it was exactly the same as at Disney. And, the day at the fair reminded me why I'll never go to Disney in the summer again. Periodically I think maybe it's not as bad as I remember, but it IS.

I love the star fair but I feel way more exhausted spending the day there then I do in Disneyworld. Sweet Martha cookies, a ride on the ye old mill, and something on a stick is a perfect MN state fair day : )

We were there too and I nearly flipped out when we saw the Dole Whip stand. We got one and it was exactly the same as at Disney. And, the day at the fair reminded me why I'll never go to Disney in the summer again. Periodically I think maybe it's not as bad as I remember, but it IS.

Hmm well maybe will try it again-going next weekend.

I hate to admit but I've never had a Dole Whip at Disney. Guess I'll have to see if it tastes "just like the State Fair".

And yes, it was near the Haunted House come to think of it. Glad I went Friday. It must be like the surface of the sun there now:scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter