Themed suites at Disneyland hotel? Cost??

Debs Hill

DIS Veteran
Just seen the amazing suites at the Disneyland Hotel....Pirates, Adventureland etc. Does anyone have any idea how much approximately it is per night? Has anyone ever stayed in one?
Debx:upsidedow

No help for you, but I was wondering if anyone had the approximate cost of a PPH suite? If it's under $700 a night, it may be cheaper than two rooms. :-/

Just seen the amazing suites at the Disneyland Hotel....Pirates, Adventureland etc. Does anyone have any idea how much approximately it is per night? Has anyone ever stayed in one?

Not even close to 700. I quoted one of those rooms and they were in the thousands, no joke! I will see if I can find the email.

I figured those would be super high!

I was wondering more about the one bedroom suites at PPH, thought maybe they might be closer to 700! Hopefully!

I figured those would be super high!

I was wondering more about the one bedroom suites at PPH, thought maybe they might be closer to 700! Hopefully!

Yea, those might be, I was just thinking about those other ones, haven't looked at those.

sorry mixed you and the OP :thumbsup2

"...Big Thunder Mountain Railroad Suite last month and it was $3,590 per night. It does sleep 6. "

Excerpt from my email about them when I checked on them a few months back.

OMG!!!!! :lmao: $3500 per night???? Ok, so in my naive world I was thinking that maybe we could splash out on one night there before moving over to a cheaper base for the holdiay!
Dream on!!!
Would love to hear from anyone who has been lucky enough to stay in one of these amazing suites!
debx

OMG!!!!! :lmao: $3500 per night???? Ok, so in my naive world I was thinking that maybe we could splash out on one night there before moving over to a cheaper base for the holdiay!
Dream on!!!
Would love to hear from anyone who has been lucky enough to stay in one of these amazing suites!
debx

I know right! I was thinking the same thing, sneak in a night there but I can pay a whole week vacation at DL for one night in that room. :rotfl:

I would be hoping that the Pirates suite came complete with your very own Captain Jack Sparrow for at least one night!!!:rotfl2:
debsx

Patty, you are a woman after my own heart!!!! :rotfl:
Maybe he could be included as a snack credit on the dining plan......or a signature meal???
Debsx:hug:

Debs Hill said:
Patty, you are a woman after my own heart!!!! :rotfl:
Maybe he could be included as a snack credit on the dining plan......or a signature meal???
Debsx:hug:

Snort!!!

you ladies are something else !:rotfl:
i would like to see some pics of these theme suites if anyone has pics or links

The Fairytale Suite ranges from $610-1010 per night. However, this room only sleeps 2. I had called a few months ago to inquire about this coming May, we passed up on it (of course), and are doing GCH. But, after this trip, I will have stayed at all 3 resort hotels (although I have not yet stayed at DLH since the rennovations have been complete). Only a few more California Disney experiences left! Lol

Last summer I booked a room at the PPH concierge level. Just for ha-ha's I asked them about the themed suites at the DLH and I could not believe the prices.
The lady giving the prices was even laughing at the cost; I said 'well, I guess after where we once stayed, we've seen it all".

On 8/9/08 my son stepped off the Matterhorn and won our family of five a night in the Dream Suite ! I wonder how much that would cost if they could rent it out?

We had a welcome at New Orleans Square; grand marshal of parade; dinner at Blue Bayou; host on balcony for fantasmic; after hours tour of DL; breakfast at Plaza Inn......no idea what the package was worth.

Now, I'm content just going to DLR !

Sully14 said:
Last summer I booked a room at the PPH concierge level. Just for ha-ha's I asked them about the themed suites at the DLH and I could not believe the prices.
The lady giving the prices was even laughing at the cost; I said 'well, I guess after where we once stayed, we've seen it all".

On 8/9/08 my son stepped off the Matterhorn and won our family of five a night in the Dream Suite ! I wonder how much that would cost if they could rent it out?

We had a welcome at New Orleans Square; grand marshal of parade; dinner at Blue Bayou; host on balcony for fantasmic; after hours tour of DL; breakfast at Plaza Inn......no idea what the package was worth.

That's amazing!

That would have been amazing! I bet the after-hours tour was really cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter