Themed suites at Disneyland hotel? Cost??

Sully14 said:
Last summer I booked a room at the PPH concierge level. Just for ha-ha's I asked them about the themed suites at the DLH and I could not believe the prices.
The lady giving the prices was even laughing at the cost; I said 'well, I guess after where we once stayed, we've seen it all".

On 8/9/08 my son stepped off the Matterhorn and won our family of five a night in the Dream Suite ! I wonder how much that would cost if they could rent it out?

We had a welcome at New Orleans Square; grand marshal of parade; dinner at Blue Bayou; host on balcony for fantasmic; after hours tour of DL; breakfast at Plaza Inn......no idea what the package was worth.

Now, I'm content just going to DLR !

I would've died and went to heaven

Last summer I booked a room at the PPH concierge level. Just for ha-ha's I asked them about the themed suites at the DLH and I could not believe the prices.
The lady giving the prices was even laughing at the cost; I said 'well, I guess after where we once stayed, we've seen it all".

On 8/9/08 my son stepped off the Matterhorn and won our family of five a night in the Dream Suite ! I wonder how much that would cost if they could rent it out?

We had a welcome at New Orleans Square; grand marshal of parade; dinner at Blue Bayou; host on balcony for fantasmic; after hours tour of DL; breakfast at Plaza Inn......no idea what the package was worth.

Now, I'm content just going to DLR !

Oh man... That'd be my dream!

I booked the Fairytale suite for Dec 27-30 2013 and it is $1010 a night. I did it because I planning a DL/WDW/DL Paris trip and since it is once in a lifetime I want the best. LOL

Rates I was given yesterday for December 22-27, 2013:

DLH 2 bdrm suite:
Regular rate: $1,152.45 including tax
AAA rate: $1,037.79 including tax
concierge: $200/night + 17% sales tax

PPH 2 bdrm suite:
AAA rate: $837/night + tax (I assume the same 17%)

At DLH we can get the suite with each bedroom having 2 queen beds. At PPH one bedroom has a king, they said they don't have an option for 2 queens in each bedroom.

I stayed in the Fairytale Suite last September. It was amazing!!!! It was $650/night. Just wanted to mention that the signature suites, including the Fairytale Suite (which is for 2 people but is 850 sq ft) include concierge. The FTS is right next door to the lounge, in fact, on the corner of the building with gorgeous views! We were told that the other suites are rarely rented out and are mostly used as perks for companies. They rarely even sleep in them, according to the CM, they just hold meetings and dinners there.

Anyway, that's not a bad price for a big luxurious suite with concierge.
2012-09-09173801.jpg

I didn't realize they included concierge. That got my interest. But I just called and the most a signature suite will accommodate is 6 people, so we couldn't even if we wanted to (which is probably just as well).

nyck said:
I booked the Fairytale suite for Dec 27-30 2013 and it is $1010 a night. I did it because I planning a DL/WDW/DL Paris trip and since it is once in a lifetime I want the best. LOL

I like your thinking!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter