There are NO WORDS for these shoes!

Beauty

DIS Veteran
1018417326375_pineapple_straw_shoes_1.JPG

If anyone wants them they are on ebay!

Well this might actually be a pair she doesn't have....Hold on she needs to see these other ones I found...be back in a sec.

Oh Michelle,

Now I understand!!!! I know how heart broken you were to have to part with these...I mean they are so rare but Christine definatly needs those flamingos.

I want them. Then I could wear them to WDW and become infamous at badshoes.com!

;) I think they are as ugly as the purses you posted last night. :)

Michelle, you know I'm poor too so maybe we could go in together and get those flamingos seeings how Christine is moving up in the world...Did you hear it's a "Double Wide"!!!!!!

Sorry Chris!!!!! don't beat me!!!

Hey Leila, if I told you they were wicker would you buy them so me and Chrissi can get Christine a present? Hey! Maybe we can give her the shoes, she will be the best dressed person around her new abode! :teeth:

I'll make sure when I wear my BEAUTIFUL!!!! new shoes that you guys aren't any where around....They are truly my very favorite shoes.....:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Or possibly, when you're tired of them you can stick them in the microwave and make popcorn! It frightens me that they are actually for sale.

Hey, my mom had a pair like that years ago... hold on, wait... that was my grandmother!! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter