There *Is* a DLP Planning DVD

Queenie

Mouseketeer
It arrived this morning. The main feature is five minutes long, showing you around both parks and the Disney Village, it's set to that cheesy Phil Collins song from Tarzan. The bonus features are just a couple of pictures of the hotels and some writing about how to book and the number of hotels they have. It's hardly brilliant and doesn't compare to the WDW planning DVD but it's worth getting for free and it's nice to have some video of DLP. :flower:

Hi Queenie.

How did you get the DVD? Was it by pressing the red button on your remote when the DLP advert came on? Do you know if there's any other way to get the DVD e.g. telephone number, address etc

Many thanks

Rhiannon :wizard:

Queenie, I'm also interested in how you got this ?
I ordered one through Sky red button on 9th January; not that I'm counting :earseek: , and it still has not arrived.

Reid

We received one this morning too. I didn't press any red buttons during adverts, presumed they had my details from previous bookings and I am just on their mailing list.

I want one!!!!

I haven't got Sky so can't press the button :( so if anyone knows a different way to get one, I would love to know :)

On the DVD cover it says you can make a booking and then just gives the telephone number and web site address. Might be worth ringing and seeing if they can send you one?

Joanne

Hi Joanne,

Would you mind giving the number or PMing it to me please?

Many thanks

Karen

I got mine through pressing the red button on the advert on Sky so I can't help with where else you can order it from. I ordered it ages ago and had totally given up on actually getting anything in the post so don't give up yet Cyrano!!!

Miffy2003,

The telephone number on the DVD cover is 08705 03 03 06. I've posted it here incase it may be of use to anyone else.

Joanne

How strange that you guys were talking about this and mine also arrived this morning. :) A month or so ago I filled out a request for the official holiday brochure from www.disneylandparis.com and they sent me the brochure along with the DVD. :)

Go here: http://www.disneylandparis.com/uk/booking/brochure_request/index.htm

Then choose "The Official Holiday Guide to Disneyland® Resort Paris, Spring/Summer 2005, valid from 08/04/05 till 06/11/05" and click on Next.

Fill in your details and they send you the brochure with the DVD bundled together with it. :)

Thanks, Bonnie!

I've ordered mine today. It says it should take ten days so I'll let you know if I get it.

We are all doing it now, I can tell! Just requested mine too so I'll let you know if I'm successful. I ordered a brochure earlier in the year but no DVD with it [shame]

Mine arrived today - just 4 days after I ordered it!!

Reid have you had your's yet? If not I can send mine to you to watch if you like :)

Karen
I got a brochure, but sadly no DVD :badpc:
Would appreciate a look at DVD thanks :wave2:

Reid

Mine came today!!! :banana:I am getting so excited!!!:banana:
I must have watched it half a dozen times already! Sad, or what!:rolleyes2

No, not sad Warebears. I think I'm far sadder - I actually ENJOY watching those rather silly adverts for DLP that they run on the televisions in the hotel rooms. It's like 'WHOOPIE I'm actually hear watching them chirp on about how wonderful it all is'. :banana: :banana: :banana: :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2 :rolleyes2

That is truly sad

Mine arrived yesterday but I haven't had time to watch it. I want to wait until tonight when I can watch it in peace with a cup of tea and a biscuit :cheer2: :cheer2: :bounce:

Those of us in the USA can't order the brochure and DVD. It only allows the brochure to be downloaded. That stinks! And I can't send it to my sister either, because even though she lives in Germany, all of her mail is through their military APO so it goes through the US too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter