There is a double dip to CC and Lighthouse!

This might be a dumb question but why is there a preview and inaugural cruise? I know they do this for new ships so is it the same idea? To have a dry run?

This might be a dumb question but why is there a preview and inaugural cruise? I know they do this for new ships so is it the same idea? To have a dry run?
I would bet money on it, yes. Especially since they have said it will have "limited access to some areas." SOME areas. LIMITED ACCESS to SOME areas.

I will commence shouting that quote as often as I can so folks are not caught unawares.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...ly-vacations-around-the-world-in-summer-2024/

We were on the 9/19 of the Wish and I spent the whole time worrying about it. The captain was so awesome though and he kept us in great weather the whole time.

It was actually fine @OpieDoodle!
This makes me feel better! Surprising our youngest on the Magic this Sept (15-18) and somehow spaced the hurricane season being a factor because we were focused on the birthday. 🙄

Sailing out of NY Oct 31 … hoping the season is over by then. 🤞🏻

Well, I booked one of these (ocean view b/c verandah was $$$), but have my doubts that we will actually be able to sail given my college kids summer schedules. Here’s hoping.

is this sailing off the list (fully booked) now? I can’t seem to find it on the website anymore.

is this sailing off the list (fully booked) now? I can’t seem to find it on the website anymore.
It will probably pop off and on going forward as initial holds expire and people don't do their initial payments AND as people change their plans. Then again at the PIF date, it might come back.

It will probably pop off and on going forward as initial holds expire and people don't do their initial payments AND as people change their plans. Then again at the PIF date, it might come back.
Thanks. Man I wish I remembered to check a couple days ago. Doh!

The 5 night out of Fort Lauderdale? I see it on the DCL website with some availability.

WOO HOO! My mom, husband, son, and I are booked for the mid July 5 night to both islands! So excited!

The 5 night out of Fort Lauderdale? I see it on the DCL website with some availability.

WOO HOO! My mom, husband, son, and I are booked for the mid July 5 night to both islands! So excited!
The 7 night inaugural is currently sold out, but as holds get released from non payment of the deposit there may be availability later tonight/through the weekend.

Man, that 10-night Southern Caribbean looks great! It sails from PC (usually I've seen the Southerns sail from San Juan, which I'm not opposed to but adds extra logistics), it's on the Fantasy (my favorite ship!), and I've always wanted to see the Southern Caribbean islands. The only downside is the price, lol.
Agreed but we couldn't justify the $$$
So we comprised and booked a 7 night on the Fantasy Eastern Caribbean in April & the 4 night Disney Magic w/ Lighthouse Point stop in later Sept.

Came out over $3,500 cheaper for the two sailings vs the 10 night sailing. I can live with that even though St. Lucia is still a bucket list place for me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter