There is still Disney Magic at Vero Beach

KarenB

<font color=green>Goes to the mall and sniffs Yank
DH and I were empty nesters this Christmas so we used up some remaining points and spent a few nights at Vero. Great stay. We really enjoyed Christmas Eve around the resort. We watched families get their photos taken with Santa in the lobby that evening when a CM asked us why we weren't in line. We said we were childless and just watching. The CM asked us our names, favorite Disney character, where were were from, just chit chat until Santa called us over. We had a picture taken and enjoyed a candy cane and went on our merry way. We checked out fairly early Christmas morning to spend a day at Saratoga Springs before flying back north on the 26th.

Tonight, we were delivered a box from Vero Beach. Inside it were two wrapped boxes (one for each of us), and an envelope saying we missed a delivery from Santa since we checked out early. In the envelope was a printed photo of us with Snata and the lobby tree. In each box was a small stuffed animal of our favorite Disney character!

What a nice unexpected surprise!

That's awesome :) Just booked our first trip here for August - looking forward to it!

Your (the OP's) title grabbed my attention... assuming you meant a quality experience and not that one of the DCL ships ran aground at the resort :).

We've stayed at Vero Beach 3 times now for a week each. Our first stay was motivated by our quest to stay at every DVC property at least once. We had such a great time we returned twice more (so far... more to come in the future I'm sure).

Each time, we've been very pleased with the property and its upkeep and also the variety and amount of programming offered for various ages. Above all though, we have always been thoroughly impressed with the tremendous hospitality of the cast members. It's pretty much across the board... not just a few but nearly everyone we've interacted with. We've always ended the trip with the, "Wow... this is how Disney used to be," feeling. Kudos to the executives and cast members there!

They did that same Christmas thing in Hilton Head this year. They also came around and put some decorations on our front door, which I thought was really cute!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter