There will be fireworks! BLT Dec 2013 PTR

Getting closer to the trip! Who wants to join us for a round of drinking around the world in Epcot!?

When I started this thread way back in January, I had no idea what a roller coaster this year would be.

2013 started out with a great job offer! I had planned to accept this offer and move to Nashville for the new gig. I was very surprised when my employer matched the Nashville offer in order to keep me working for them! Fast forward to today, that same employer who begged me to stay just laid me off! (what a loser right?) Lucky for me I had kept in contact with the company who wanted me to move to Nashville and they now want me for a job in Las Vegas. I am flying out to LV this Sunday to make sure I am a good fit for that location and to finalize some of the planning.

There is a good chance that I will be flying from Las Vegas to Orlando for this trip! How crazy is that? I have never even been to Las Vegas! :cool2:

If all goes well I will be spending the next few months packing up and moving - so wish me luck! It is not like I am moving away from my real home right?

Still no update on the Vegas job but I applied for a couple Disney jobs this week!

We have also determined that we are going to add a day to the end of this trip. So we are planning 1 extra day!

My big sister "accidentally" booked a flight for a day AFTER I had planned to return home. I still have not booked the flights for us, so we decided to stick around with her for another night!

Your sister made me come over here...

we are also going the 2nd week in dec. (16 of us)

I LOVE the picture of you in the sombrero with the drink! I see that in my future :thumbsup2 Good luck with the job.

Thanks and welcome aboard!

I got the Vegas job and they are 100% cool with this trip. So I have purchased our flights from Las Vegas to Orlando! Now I just have to pack up my house and move everything to Nevada.

This is going to be a crazy couple of months.:thumbsup2

WE MADE THE BIG MOVE!

I now live in Las Vegas! I have 1 week at the new job under my belt and less than 30 days until this trip.

My Magic Express tags arrived today so I am super pumped! However, even though I changed my address with each of my profiles at Disney (DVC and MDE), they still shipped my magic bands to my old address!

The contact info that Disney uses for reservations and whatnot is captured at the time that they are made and do not update when you change your profile. As a shareholder I am embarrassed that they are not more sophisticated. Disney has shipped an entire new set of bands to us at the new address and they could be here as early as today!

:beach:

Happy Turkey Day!

My sister is flying to Walt Disney World tomorrow! We will be joining her in just over 1 week!

The holiday season has begun and we are all ready for some Disney Christmas magic!

Wow. checking out old threads. I have since moved from Vegas to Kissimmee. Now I work for Disney! Crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter