These are NOT the rooms that I paid for! 3 Resorts in 10 days - Trivia Answers 9/3

Hi Brenda, I'm just popping in to sub!!
I almost never get in at the beginning of TR's, so this is very exciting :cool1:
Looking forward to hearing more. :goodvibes
Hi there! Thank you for joining!!! :) I love the clever Muppets reference to your TR! I'm a huge fan of the frump TRs as well.... having met Kristen in a random Dismeet last August was epic! (her poor mom and sister probably thought I was a loon! But I have the photos of us to document that historic moment not once but twice in one trip.)

So... yay! You are starting from the beginning so you are an official member of the Page 1 team. :laughing:

WAHOOOO!! Page 1!! :thumbsup2

Love your TRs and I'm subbing on this one!!

Thanks Avery&Todd! How cool that you are building your home. That's pretty cool to see your ticker!

Great start!!

I almost couldnt tell which one of you was the mother and which one was the daughter...

Cant wait to read all about it! :))

Thanks Marsheliz! Ha! You are cute! :laughing:

I think it's wonderful that you and your daughter can take these trips together. I'm looking forward to reading along on your journey.

Hi there! Thank you for joining and your kind words. :) Looks like you are on you way back to WDW soon... yay! :banana:

I'm in. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thank you Steph! Glad you are here.

Of course I am here. Can't wait to read about it! I hate new photobucket too. I have emailed them numerous time to keep those old features not no one has responded to me. Rude customer service.

Hi Rachel!! Thanks for joining! Yeah... glad to see that as of today they have the auto sizing option available for uploads. It's just so odd to push out an "upgrade" that doesn't have the functionality as before. :confused3

I'm joining in! Can't wait to hear more!

I share your frustrations with Photobucket. I am now uploading exclusively to Flickr after the recent "renovations" Bucket did. But of course, that was after upgrading my Bucket account to a pro level, like you. :sad2:

Anyway, looking forward to a great trip report!

Hi Dave (assuming you are Dave :laughing:) How's Flikr working for you?? Your photos are amazing in your TR (I peeked and go side-tracked for the last 1/2 hr. :) )

Thanks for joining!

Joining in! :)

Hi wiigirl - glad you are in! :)

oh a new tr for me YAYYYY!!!!! i am a certified tr a holic
So glad that you are joining cheekypoppins! I completely understand the holic in you! ;)

Hi bella - thanks for joining!!

Joining in! Cant wait to read along with another of your reviews!!:goodvibes

Awww thanks! Glad that you are here and reading along. :goodvibes

Cant wait to hear about your trip! :goodvibes

Hi Debra! I'm so excited to see you here! :hug: Thank you for joining.

I'm here! I'm so excited to read all about it!

AHH, BLT... I will so miss that place on my next trip!

Marissa! You snuck in while I was posting! THANK YOU for joining sweetie!! :) Yes BLT - it still makes our must stay list every time. As I expand my horizons with new resorts I keep slitting our stays since I love them too but we ALWAYS include BLT. :goodvibes

Better late than never .... the Brit Chic is here and subbing :cool1:

Love, love, love the intro Brenda, such cute photos of you and Em :goodvibes

Oooh and look at my ticker ..... the once in a lifetime visit has turned into twice in 6 months :rotfl:

Subbing in! Looking forward to your TR. Have read a couple of your Dining Reviews and TR's love your writing style. Hope you had a great trip, sounds like it was awesome! PS Your daughter has a pretty great name :)

Hi Brenda! I am a bit late to the party but definitely will be following along!

Yes, I did have a sneak peek of what's ahead and I cannot wait for all the details!

Oh, I am so in!!! Sorry I am late, but I made it. Can't wait to read all about this trip from you and your lovely daughter! :wave2:

Subscribing! I love your dining reports and can't wait to see how your trip went!

Thank God I went to look at Emmy's dining report or I would have never known you started this. I'm here and can't wait to hear all about it. :beach:

Signing on for another amazing Emmysmommy trip report!! I really enjoyed Em's first post on her DR (Jiko sounds amazing!) and am looking forward to reading all about the other aspects of your trip. Great photos of the two of you BTW!

Looking forward to the first update! :goodvibes

Joining in!
Hi Sarah! Thanks for joining. :) I'm glad you are here.

So excited to hear about this trip :goodvibes

Hi Sally! Thank you for joining!

Your TR is so funny... jeans in summer at DTD and grabbing the wrong guy on ToT! Classic! :rotfl: I need to read more because your adventures are hilarious!

Better late than never .... the Brit Chic is here and subbing :cool1:

Love, love, love the intro Brenda, such cute photos of you and Em :goodvibes

Oooh and look at my ticker ..... the once in a lifetime visit has turned into twice in 6 months :rotfl:

LINDA!!! I am soooooooo (insert banana dude here >:banana:, make that 2 banana dudes >:banana:) excited to see you will be at D-Land in April!!!! I'm taking you out for lunch/dinner my little Brit friend. Pencil me in now!!! ;)

Hi Brenda! I'm in! I can't wait to hear all about this trip! I loved following along with Emmy's IG pics! :thumbsup2

Kristen, our little frump cutie! Thanks for joining in. Our trip wasn't the same without running into you but we did get to stay at the beatiful AKL that you have raved about. :thumbsup2 Glad you were able to follow Em on IG.

Subbing in! Looking forward to your TR. Have read a couple of your Dining Reviews and TR's love your writing style. Hope you had a great trip, sounds like it was awesome! PS Your daughter has a pretty great name :)

Hi there Emelie - I agree, what a beautiful name!! I like the way you spell yours. :) Thank you for checking out my TR! Between Em and I we'll have this covered, her with the food and me with the fun! :laughing: Thanks again for joining!

Hi Brenda! I am a bit late to the party but definitely will be following along!

Yes, I did have a sneak peek of what's ahead and I cannot wait for all the details!

Hi Vicki! We'll provide you with a party hat and confetti! Thanks for joining before you head out for your next trip! (Lucky!)

Oh, I am so in!!! Sorry I am late, but I made it. Can't wait to read all about this trip from you and your lovely daughter! :wave2:

Hi Karla! Thank you for stopping by. I'm still following your DR and finding that I really need to expand my horizons more! (Biergarten can be fun!) Thanks for reading Em's DR (she finally posted our fist dinner at Jiko last night)

Subscribing! I love your dining reports and can't wait to see how your trip went!

Hi there Kylie! Glad to see you joining - welcome!! :)

Thank God I went to look at Emmy's dining report or I would have never known you started this. I'm here and can't wait to hear all about it. :beach:

Kathy!!!! Thank you for finding this! Yeah, I should have put a note out there that I was starting a TR but my friends list is soooo much smaller than yours!! ! :rotfl2: I see you finished your latest TR! Yay for another PTR coming soon. (Em and I will be back in WDW in late August.)

Signing on for another amazing Emmysmommy trip report!! I really enjoyed Em's first post on her DR (Jiko sounds amazing!) and am looking forward to reading all about the other aspects of your trip. Great photos of the two of you BTW!

Looking forward to the first update! :goodvibes
Hi Carol! Thank you for joining my TR and thanks for reading Em's DR! :goodvibes Awww thanks for the photo comment - I just don't post the oh my gosh that's awful ones! :lmao:

Kathy!!!! Thank you for finding this! Yeah, I should have put a note out there that I was starting a TR but my friends list is soooo much smaller than yours!! ! :rotfl2: I see you finished your latest TR! Yay for another PTR coming soon. (Em and I will be back in WDW in late August.)

Late August? That means we will miss you? We leave Disney late on the 22nd.

A newbie jumping' in too. We r likely headed down the same time next year so I'm curious to see how it went.

Here's a brief preamble to my official TR. I promise I will actually get to the part where we behold a glorious castle!

This girl trip was booked out of necessity... you know, the need to go back to WDW so that you don't drive your family crazy with being all talk and no action? Plus the fact that I justify getting as many trips to WDW in while the APs are still good. There is the problem of not having a bottomless bank account and the fact that I don't have endless time off work. BUT, if those two minor issues didn't interfere I'm certain that we would be bi-coastal residents and be in Central Florida every other month to visit our happy place!!! :p

After consulting with Em as to her school schedule (an independent program that offers flexibility with scheduling her classes when she chooses) we landed on the week after President's Week. We were there during President's Week last year and the crowd level 9 wasn't go great! So let's see how the crowds were this time of year?

This trip was actually planned by Em - from the choice of resorts to the dining line up. She resisted being the obsessive planner that I tend to be but it all worked out fine. She did a great job so all of the fun and great times are a reflection of her choices. :upsidedow

With our trip booked we had a few items to mark off our list...

1. SHOPPING!! Cheap vacation clothes are our thing.

DSC07905.jpg

DSC07908.jpg

Insert PSA: New boots are so not a good idea for ANY trip let alone one where you will do a lot of walking. I can't answer the question of WHY DID I DO THAT? :confused:

DSC07963.jpg

2. Gift Cards stockpiled - not sure why I bought these since I forgot to use them!
DSC07932.jpg

3. Get our pre-trip hair cuts.
DSC07318.jpg

4. Packing....Just mine here. Em has a different system than me. I plan out each day what I may wear depending on the weather and what we may do and if we are going to a Signature dinner etc. She simply thows stuff in a bag and says voila - done! I resist the urge to ask how many pairs of underpants she packed.... or maybe I did ask. :lmao:

DSC07984.jpg

Enough of the mundane ... let's launch this thing.

Next Up: Ding, Ding, Ding.... Time to fly.

Late August? That means we will miss you? We leave Disney late on the 22nd.

Ohhhhhh we may be there as early as the 18th or 19th!!! (Not sure why I was thinking late August - probably because the only ADR we have is for 8/31.) We don't leave WDW until 9/1. I'm negotiating with Em how long of a summer break she wants to spend exclusively with me and not her friends/boyfriend. ;)

A newbie jumping' in too. We r likely headed down the same time next year so I'm curious to see how it went.

I'm glad you are here! Hopefully, this will give you a preview for next year. :)

Jumping in here to iam new but sou.ds lije fun

Hi Casanova! thank you for joining!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter