These kids and their DUCK face selfies!

Love this! And I think this is an item that every aunt/uncle/grandma/grandpa should buy for a child! I know that's what they did for my sons! If it was noisy they bought it for them!:rotfl2:

Love this! And I think this is an item that every aunt/uncle/grandma/grandpa should buy for a child! I know that's what they did for my sons! If it was noisy they bought it for them!:rotfl2:
We've learned in a short time that if they get a noisy gift while at Mema and Pepa's house it stays at that house. "Oh what do you think about leaving this here so whenever you visit you have a toy to play with?" Works like a charm.

We've learned in a short time that if they get a noisy gift while at Mema and Pepa's house it stays at that house. "Oh what do you think about leaving this here so whenever you visit you have a toy to play with?" Works like a charm.
My wife does the same thing! How awesome would be to have a drum set you can play every time you go visit? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter