• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TheTimTracker

OrlandoMagic

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to recommend a Youtube vlogger to you guys who like watching vlogs. The channel is called The Tim Tracker, he (Tim) and his wife Jenn are Orlando residents who frequent the theme parks and give sneak peeks and updates on new attractions, they also give some good advice out too.

They upload videos regularly and seem to go to the parks all the time (so jealous!) and just seem like really nice people. Been subscribed to the channel for a couple of years now but just thought I would share in case any of you guys fancied giving them a watch!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheTimTracker

:goodvibes

Yep, recently got into this and have spent many a happy hour watching their videos! Really appreciate the relaxed insights they give :)

Also long time fans of Tim or as my brother calls him Kermit :) , great insight to what to do and see in Orlando from a residents pov.

Also like to recommend Ashley and Joey who do a great Disney blog. Don't have the exact youtube id but it something like "SeeYaReelSoon"
Their not residents , they come down from New Hampshire on a regular basis and are a lovely couple who just epitomise the Disney feeling to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter