They are here! (Summer 2025 I mean)

Thanks so much. Dont have a lot of exposure with Disney is that back hump worth $500, is it a bigger room or just more balcony? I know they also have some hump balconies towards the middle/front that just gives you a bigger balcony. Thanks.
This is why I included the pic of the selected stateroom. This is at the very back so the verandah is larger. I have not stayed in one of those but some people love them.

Please could someone check 4th August Wonder to Alaska, 2 adults and a 16 year old, 10A (secret porthole if any are left!) and 11B sideways (if any are left!)

Thankyou so much.

Please could someone check 4th August Wonder to Alaska, 2 adults and a 16 year old, 10A (secret porthole if any are left!) and 11B sideways (if any are left!)

Thankyou so much.
Sorry I cannot check. I booked an Alaskan cruise this morning and so now it is not allowing me to look at any other Alaskan cruises. Hope someone hops on that can help.

Thankyou so much. So about £1000 difference (I'm in the UK and quickly did a conversion)
Gosh that's quite a lot!

Thankyou, I appreciate you taking the time to check

Yes I wondered about that. As I posted above I am looking at 4th August for Alaska - prime school break for both US and UK folks. I fully expected some of the better value rooms such as secret porthole and sideways to be nearly sold out.

If possible, could someone please let me know about the availability remaining on the Treasure Western Caribbean itinerary sailing on 6/28? We are looking specifically at deck 7, midship, starboard, in two adjoining staterooms in category 4C. Does there seem to still be a lot available in that area? I will be booking on Thursday morning, and we are really hoping to get staterooms 7596 and 7598, but rooms around there would be great too! Thank you so much in advance.

If possible, could someone please let me know about the availability remaining on the Treasure Western Caribbean itinerary sailing on 6/28? We are looking specifically at deck 7, midship, starboard, in two adjoining staterooms in category 4C. Does there seem to still be a lot available in that area? I will be booking on Thursday morning, and we are really hoping to get staterooms 7596 and 7598, but rooms around there would be great too! Thank you so much in advance.

Here you go, deck 6&9 aft seem to be the only locations with connecting cat 4 available

Attachments

• IMG_1846.png
    IMG_1846.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 7
Well this is an educational thread- I've only done one cruise, so this is all pretty new to me - didn't plan this far in advance! If I'm understanding, prices that were just posted, are not this prices I will see if I book the first day I'm eligible?? I've been told usually cheapest when first offered, and of course vary based on dates, and can rise as it gets closer to cruise date, with maybe some sales on occasion (although never as cheap on first week) Do they really raise prices after Pearl /Platinum purchase times?

Is this like the Disney restaurant reservation thing when I need to be ready to login at midnight?

Prices have risen on occasion on the very first day. I would not say this is normal, but it has happened on new or desirable itineraries. Best to book as soon as you can. My husband was on the phone with Costco as soon as they opened this morning to make our reservation with our placeholder.

Prices have risen on occasion on the very first day. I would not say this is normal, but it has happened on new or desirable itineraries. Best to book as soon as you can. My husband was on the phone with Costco as soon as they opened this morning to make our reservation with our placeholder.
I’m planning on using my two placeholders tomorrow. I thought the only way to use them was by calling Disney. Or you turned over your placeholder to Costco within the 30 days of booking? If that’s the case.. I’ll kick myself for missing out lol
Thank you‼️

Well this is an educational thread- I've only done one cruise, so this is all pretty new to me - didn't plan this far in advance! If I'm understanding, prices that were just posted, are not this prices I will see if I book the first day I'm eligible?? I've been told usually cheapest when first offered, and of course vary based on dates, and can rise as it gets closer to cruise date, with maybe some sales on occasion (although never as cheap on first week) Do they really raise prices after Pearl /Platinum purchase times?

Is this like the Disney restaurant reservation thing when I need to be ready to login at midnight?
Cruise bookings start at 8am ET. Sometimes a bit earlier..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter