They are here! (Summer 2025 I mean)

If you use a TA are your is your cc connected?
what do you mean?

I have used a TA for all of my Disney cruises.

I use them for 2 reasons only

1.Opening day booking craziness,
2. Onboard credit

I do everything else myself. I even research the rooms and give them specific room numbers, with options.

I do DIY in ports, have my own travel insurance, book flights and pre and post cruise hotels separate.

I do my own online check in and booking activities.

So after some careful consideration the cruise that looks most attractive to me is the Dream out of PE for 5 nights doing both private islands in September. But I have to wonder, what are the odds that the Fantasy will be doing a similar/same cruise in October/November once it makes the journey back across the pond?

I’m not sure, but I’d start around 7:15 - 7:30 maybe. I read somewhere on here the Platinum members could start at 7:15am this morning. I’m gold, so tomorrow I’ll start at 7:15
Thank you so much to anyone who posted about 7:15! Checked then and it worked on my phone (Chrome). It was slower on my laptop (also Chrome). Does a confirmation e-mail take a bit like w/DVC ressies? I did screenshot my res. # :)

That has not been my experience... hopefully the call did not get lost....

Update, call was not lost! She came back 40 minutes later, very apologetic, letting us know that the payment system was having IT issues and that she had been working with her supervisor to complete my reservation -- amazing customer service, she was a gem and I'll be emailing DCL to talk about my awesome experience with her later today.

Yeah, that's par for the course. School vacation cruises tend to cost about double the price of non-school vacation cruises on DCL. It's all about demand.
Unfortunately, DCL did the only try itineraries we wanted during these peak times: the longer Greek isles cruise and the fjords cruise. I wish they had some in the shoulder season when it would be more affordable. Maybe if they ever get two ships in Europe!

For now, looking forward to the next schedule release 😉

Does anyone know when they will open the new itineraries to the public (1st time Disney cruiser here)? I've been anxiously waiting for 8:00am eastern today but it is still not open to book. :( Tried clearing cookies/history and even tried guest mode on a different browser. What am I missing?

Does anyone know when they will open the new itineraries to the public (1st time Disney cruiser here)? I've been anxiously waiting for 8:00am eastern today but it is still not open to book. :( Tried clearing cookies/history and even tried guest mode on a different browser. What am I missing?
It's been open since 7:15 or just after. It worked for me on Chrome on my phone (not incognito). Chrome on my laptop same way was slower.

It's been open since 7:15 or just after. It worked for me on Chrome on my phone (not incognito). Chrome on my laptop same way was slower.
Darn, still not working for me. I am trying to book September 2025 so I don't know if that is making any difference. It's still going through as an early booking but when I put in the number of cruisers I get "stitch ate the page."

Ugh, I've tried on my phone and desktop using Chrome and Firefox and I just keep getting Stitch ate the page after I hit confirm travel party

All these complaints about online issues & call hold times makes me SUPER grateful that we’re working with a TA! I booked our first cruise myself, and the subsequent replacement cruise after Irma cancelled my first. Decided to try a TA for Alaska 2025 and I’m SO glad we did! I had already been in talks with her before dates were ever released, went ahead & booked a Magic cruise in September to surprise our kids with a practice cruise (half my family wasn’t on first cruise). She had me fill out an official booking request once itineraries were released and had me all booked up today, all I had to do was provide deposit payment. I’ll do excursions and all that myself which I like to do but so glad I didn’t have to do all that waiting myself. So I would definitely consider using a TA in the future if you were on the fence before. I’m a convert for sure!
I totally second this! It's also nice to have someone who is almost as excited as me! It's just me and my son and he doesn't really do excitement :rotfl: :sad2::rotfl:

Call dcl

I booked my sept 25 cruise yesterday. Found a nice post explaining how to update castaway status ( I just finished my first cruise). Took a few minutes to kick in but then was able to book on the iPhone. Nothing I did, any browser I tried worked on the iPad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter