Things are starting to get to me..

I agree. Disney seems to be ramming IP everywhere without much thought to theme.
Reflections, as they've shown us the designs of, will have far too many characters appearing in the lobby and QS dining areas as it is. To me, a deluxe resort shouldn't have any obvious characters associated with it, but rather embrace well done subtle theming.

Last edited:

Is it a Princess and the Frog character meal they're doing at Reflections? I know the moderate resorts don't have character TS meals - I think those are reserved for deluxe resorts, and I imagine will stay an amenity they can keep in the "deluxe" column. The moderate TS locations are probably among the least popular TS restaurants, likely due to their locations, so I imagine that's why it wasn't put there - though I agree the theme is definitely better suited!

Eh, I get enough theming at the parks, don’t need a IP themed TS at Por, and imo Boatwrights fits in with POR.

Eh, I get enough theming at the parks, don’t need a IP themed TS at Por, and imo Boatwrights fits in with POR.
Totally agree. We like eating at Boatwrights and making it themed would only raise the prices. Not that they need any reason to raise the prices:rolleyes2

I'm guessing Boatwrights may be on the short list for delayed opening after this catastrophe. But P and F would be a great theme. If they made it character it might fill up year round.

Why would they put an Incredibles restaurant to replace the Wave? We don’t need a flippin’ character meal all the time. This is a mistake. I need restaurants that are an escape from the characters. It balances out my day. And they don’t all have to be $180 experiences like California Grille (which is my favorite, but can only do it once per trip).

At this rate we’re going to have to start a thread titled “best TS restaurants that don’t involve characters”. Sheez!

Why would they put an Incredibles restaurant to replace the Wave? We don’t need a flippin’ character meal all the time. This is a mistake. I need restaurants that are an escape from the characters. It balances out my day. And they don’t all have to be $180 experiences like California Grille (which is my favorite, but can only do it once per trip).

Well stated

Be careful what you Wish for... already wishing I had eaten at every character meal ever created

Wait! Did I miss something? What is this thread in reference to? Are they putting a Princess and the Frog character meal somewhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter